Shoes this year

mocha_queen

Since shoes are my absolute fav thing in the world, here's a thread about what shoes you have purchased this year.

I intended to buy these last fall, but I ended up with them in February, so only wore them once. They are sooo sexy though! I have wanted nice thigh-highs forever.
Boots.jpg

I bought these from Journeys, they were an impulsive buy and huuuge mistake as they faded and looked ugly 3 weeks after.
Flats.jpg

Wrap2.jpg

I <3 Steve Madden!
Wrap.jpg

These are my latest purchase and I absolutely love them!
shoe.gif

And I have my eye on these now:
Flats2.gif

So what are some shoes you have purchased this year?

purrtykitty

Those platform scarf shoes are super cute! So far this year I've bought a pair of cheetah-print flats from Target and a pair of DVF black suede booties, which are the most expensive pair of shoes I've ever purchased.

I'm on the lookout for a pair of fuschia-y pink (bright pink!) leather platform peep-toe pumps, preferably croc embossed.

kimmietrinh

I went on a boot shopping spree earlier this year! I bought like 14 pairs of mostly black heel boots. I got white RSVP heels, and black stacked heel Nine West heels.

LMD84

i have only bought one new pair of shoes this year so far! some flat pumps in grey leopard print
smiles.gif
oh i tell a lie! i actually bought some rather ugly flip flops from croc purely for my holiday because they don't cut your feet when walking miles!

when i get paid i am wanting some new trainers, some teal coloured wedges and possibly some more flip flops

mocha_queen

Those are cute ashlee!
I wish I was back in my country with my mom....she bought me new shoes on a monthly basis, lol

COBI

I've bought at least 9 pairs of shoes this year, but not motivated to pull them out of their "spots" and take pictures to upload.

MelissaAnn

Both are from Bakers. The silver ones are $79.95 and the pink ones are $69.95
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
mellissa, where did you get those/what brand/how much?! I especially love the first pair

*JJ*

i'm a shoe fanatic too, although handbags are my biggest love.
i just bought the most amazing simple black pumps, they are so comfy thanks to the platform:

Junkie

Couldn't find a stock photo...so I took one haha. They're from Le Chateau.

160v2h3.jpg

And these are from Spring (Aldo's lower priced demographic shoe market)

2knbz4.jpg

They're pretty darn similar, but I loved them both!

Shadowy Lady

I buy too many shoes to keep count, lol! I know I bought two pairs of boots in the winter, one skinny black one with side lace and a pair of simple brown wedged.

Then I bought two pairs of flats. One is square toed and black and one has a bit of a kitten heel going on and is brownish.

Then this summer I went a little crazy, so far I've bought a pair of navy heels and a pair of ornate thong sandals from Nine West and two pairs of espadrilles (a yellow one and a zebra print one) from Charlotte Russe.

I'm still wanting a pair of fuchsia heels and nude peep-toes.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I buy too many shoes to keep count, lol! I know I bought two pairs of boots in the winter, one skinny black one with side lace and a pair of simple brown wedged.

Then I bought two pairs of flats. One is square toed and black and one has a bit of a kitten heel going on and is brownish.

Then this summer I went a little crazy, so far I've bought a pair of navy heels and a pair of ornate thong sandals from Nine West and two pairs of espadrilles (a yellow one and a zebra print one) from Charlotte Russe.

I'm still wanting a pair of fuchsia heels and nude peep-toes.

Everything you described just completely titillated my shopping senses! shoesoulmate!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Everything you described just completely titillated my shopping senses! shoesoulmate!

to us
drinkup.gif
hehe

Latest posts