"Shoot" I did with my girlfriend

LineausBH58

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
That is nice and great of you to make her feel beautiful during her rough time

so sweet of you ... she has a nice head too... even you know... how is she doing?

mellz

Thanks for all the wonderful comments guys! She says thank you
smiles.gif

I used:
Overcast Shadestick
Vanilla Pigment
Coppering
Blacktrack
Wonderstruck Lipglass on the lips

mellz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
She looks GORGEOUS!!!!

I got inspired and did this, I hope she doesn't mind! You have a beautiful girlfriend!

4h0pawj.jpg

Thanks and thanks!
thmbup.gif

tsukiyomi

I think it's awesome that you are making her feel good during an emotional and hard battle. I love to see people who support the ones they love. It looks absolutely beautiful and I'm just in awe. Good luck and keep the love going!

Juneplum

u did a great job! looks like the shots on ANTM where they shot all the models bald with rhinestones!!
smiles.gif

aziza

O.K...I'm tearing up! Absolutey gorgeous...she is quite the stunner...hair or no hair!

MiCHiE

This is a Catch-22 statement, but she looks absolutely beautiful bald. I'm so sorry she has to go thru Chemo for the "look", though. And those stones, makeup and pics are all great.

ashley_v85

Gorgeous!!! She's beautiful, and you did such an amazing job!!!

I hope she's doing ok.
smiles.gif
She looks really happy and radiant! I know from personal experience that cancer is a really hard thing to deal with for all people involved, so I wish you both the best!!!

But seriously...this looks sooooooo good!

redambition

that is beautiful! also top points for you for helping lift her spirits
smiles.gif
chenmo can be so tough on someone and can really affect self esteem due to hair loss etc. you picked a lovely way of turning it into beauty.

i wish you and her all the best and hope that she will get better very soon!