Shopped my stash FOTD!

iamgrape1119

Now, I know that a lot of you are burnt by the economic hell hole right now, and moolahs might not be coming in anytime soon. Instead of salivating over the upcoming collections, I figured that it'd be awesome to go shopping in my already humongous makeup stash. Honestly, sometimes I buy so much stuff that when the new packages got to my front door, I already forgot that I ordered them. I KNOW there are some gems hidden deep within my stash, and I vow to uncover them.

I challenge everyone of you to search within your stash and do a FOTD with different products EVERYDAY.

This is my FOTD for today.
DSC09460.JPG

DSC09482.JPG

DSC09459.JPG

DSC09452.JPG

What I used:

Face
--Stila Illuminating Tinted moisturizer 01
--Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Cheeks:
--ELF Studio blush in Tickled Pink (I had to PACK this mofo on. ELF Studio line blushes are not that pigmented IMO
--MAC Emote blush to contour
--ELF Studio Line e/s in Sand Dollar to highlight

Eyes:
--ELF Studio line e/s in Coffee Bean (L), Sand Dollar (R), and Saddle (b)
DSC09580.JPG

--Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara (weighed down my lashes....poo)
--Stila smudgepot in black (I've got like 5 backups)

Lips:
--ELF Mineral l/s in Party pink mixed with
--ELF Mineral L/s in Nicely Nude topped with
--ELF Mineral l/g in Au Naturale

Close ups
DSC09453.JPG

DSC09455.JPG

I'm the queen of goofy faces cuz I'm cool like that.
DSC09466.JPG

DSC09464.JPG

Thanks for viewing!
DSC09465.JPG

Peace out,
Tao

P.S. I hope everyone can participate in this challenge. It'd be so much fun! It'd be beneficial to both your creativity and wallet.

P.P.S. I'm NOT narcissistic. I'm NOT narcissistic. I'm NOT narcissistic. I'm NOT narcissistic......

laguayaca

Awesome look girl that's exactly what I'm doing other than a few things every couple months, I'm using my stash to the fullest! Last haul I did was HK

FiestyFemme

Good to see a FOTD from you! I'm shopping my stash too... in fact, I have been for the last few months, maybe longer (can't remember! LOL). It's fun re-discovering old stuff.
smiles.gif

uh_oh_disco

Very pretty look and a great idea for a challenge! I've done a similar thing before and dug out some things I'd forgotten about and have grown to love :]

Latest posts