Short Hills Mall, NJ - Customer Service?

brianjenny17

I'm not sure if this is in the right category but....

I was thinking of going to the freestanding MAC store here today but i've been hearing things from they are INCREDIBLY condescending
thmbdn.gif
to very nice &&helpful.
thmbup.gif

What do you guys think??

Donut

Re: Short Hills Mall, NJ

Unfortunately, more often then not they aren't very peasant.

I've been there a few times, cause I wanted to give them a chance,
everyone has a bad day. Most of the time they are too "busy" to even greet me let alone ask if I need any help so I usually walk right up to the counter so they know that I definately need something pulled and not just browsing.

I'd say go but be prepared for an attitude or they could just end up suprising you and be pleaseant and helpful.

brianjenny17

thats very helpful, i can't but feel intimidated with nice MAs i dont know how im going to be with unpleasant ones
cry.gif

anyone else ??

amyzon

Skip Shorthills and go to the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne!!! They're all wonderful!

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Skip Shorthills and go to the Willowbrook Mall in Wayne!!! They're all wonderful!

I've never actually been to that mall &&its only a half hour's driving distance from my house. I dont know the only reason me &&the boyf have to go there is because he wanted to get some clothes &&his friend works there so thats how that story goes,

i could wait but it would be soooo hard .. i need my mac
mac_haul.gif

brianjenny17

so i went yesterday annndddd....

they completely ignored my for like 20 mins then someone from behind the register came up to me &&apoligized &&said that everyone was busy .. uhhh no they werent but anyway ... she took care of me &&she was very nice && pleasant but i must say being ignored &&stared at for 20 minutes is quite annoying.. but the people in sephora were absolute sweethearts<3