Should I be worried?!?!

rcastel10

I ordered my lure stuff over a week ago and I haven't recieved it. Should I be worried? How long did it take for you to get your lure stuff after you ordered it from the MAC website? I'm so worried that I won't get it for whatever reason because I really want the lure stuff
cry.gif

Vicky88

Maybe give it until Monday then contact them? Maybe they were low in stock or something?

Designergirl9

I ordered stuff online from them a few weeks ago ordered on a friday and didn't get it til the next thursday. so it took 14 days from ordering placing to getting. I was pretty annoyed..it never used to take that long. (to socal) I am sure its coming eventually

ledonatella

My orders usually take a week and half to get so I wouldn't be too worried yet. My last Lure order took 2 weeks.

Eye<3Colour

i ordered my lure last week from nordstroms, and i just got an email saying they shipped out half my order, none of it was the lure collection!! im gonna be upset if i dont get this! did they sell out before they processed my order?
ssad.gif

Parishoon

honestly unless i do the shipping upgrade, it takes ages to get my order. My see thru order i did regular shipping, took a little over a week

What does your tracking no say? & you can check the invoice in your "account" & under last order it will say what shipped/what didn't.

rcastel10

I checked in my account and it said that everything was shipped. I'm afraid of the it getting lost in the mail or something.

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcastel10
I checked in my account and it said that everything was shipped. I'm afraid of the it getting lost in the mail or something.

usually you can click the tracking info (it's a clickable link) to "see where it is" it may even be checked into your town, just not delievered b/c fedex ground doesn't deliever saturday, but they load the trucks & it would have been scanned into your city, the next truck load would be on Tuesday (b/c the monday trucks are loaded saturday, comples, i know, & sadder still i bothered them so much to learn that).

at least you know when it gets to you (touch wood) that everything you ordered should be there

rcastel10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parishoon
usually you can click the tracking info (it's a clickable link) to "see where it is" it may even be checked into your town, just not delievered b/c fedex ground doesn't deliever saturday, but they load the trucks & it would have been scanned into your city, the next truck load would be on Tuesday (b/c the monday trucks are loaded saturday, comples, i know, & sadder still i bothered them so much to learn that).

at least you know when it gets to you (touch wood) that everything you ordered should be there

Thank You so much!!!! I went to go check the tracking number and it says that a late train caused the delay so now I feel much better
smiles.gif

Latest posts