Should I buy now or wait?

kayley123

I need advice! I want Moon River Mineralize Blush duo VERY VERY BADLY; I was planning to get it on Monday with the F&F sale. I'm worried that it will sell out before then, though! Do you think it will? Do you think I should order it now, before the sale, and not risk it selling out?
sweatdrop.gif
001_unsure.gif
sweatdrop.gif
001_unsure.gif
sweatdrop.gif
001_unsure.gif
Please help me!

TISH1124

I personally would wait....But that is only because my MAC has tons of them...so if you have a MAc counter see if they have any....If they do then wait and you can always go grab one there if you miss it online

kayley123

Hi Tish! You seem to always have the answers for me! Heh I called them just now to ask and the MA said they have it still, and I asked if they have a lot or not; she said probably less than 10...

erine1881

what counter did you call, down in indy? i'm in fort wayne and we've got about 10 or so too so you can always grab one up here if indy sells out.
th_dunno.gif

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
what counter did you call, down in indy? i'm in fort wayne and we've got about 10 or so too so you can always grab one up here if indy sells out.
th_dunno.gif

Yes, I called the one at Keystone. Wow! Thank you, erine! Heh I guess I can stop panicking about it then
yahoo.gif
and just wait for the sale.

TISH1124

My counter holds them too....Ask her to hold one for you just in case ..but I think you will be okay everyone is trying to get it at the disc price

erine1881

and don't forget that if they do sell out during the sale, and if keystone does too, you've got nordies there as well, and castleton, and circle center...and my counter.
th_wink3.gif

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
and don't forget that if they do sell out during the sale, and if keystone does too, you've got nordies there as well, and castleton, and circle center...and my counter.
th_wink3.gif

Hehe, you guys are so nice. Thank you both!

kayley123

Aw, they're sold out on the site already!

Is there a good way to ask a MAC MA at Nordstrom's to match the online sale? Would they consider it very impolite if I ask, or is there a way to ask that won't make them angry?