Should I get a full fringe?? (Pics)

Blueeyesangel18

Hey guys need some advice, I have a side fringe which I've been rockin for a good while now and I am getting very bored of my look. My hair is short just barely touches my shoulders as I had growed out a posh bob and got it cut so its level with a few layers for shape. I had a full fringe last christmas and I loved it so do you think I should go for it again?

Here is a pic of what I look like now:

black.jpg

And here is two pictures from last year with a full fringe:

NewImage.jpg

amanda3.jpg

TIA xx

CosmePro

I definately love the full fringe for you! If it makes any difference, this is a professional opinion as I've done hair for the past 20 years.

Let us all see what you decide
smiles.gif
yes.gif

Lizzie

You look so good with the fringe! As for a suggestion, I think this time around you should go thicker (more of your hair as the bangs)
greengrin.gif

CosmePro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
You look so good with the fringe! As for a suggestion, I think this time around you should go thicker (more of your hair as the bangs)
greengrin.gif

How far back you place the bang is directly proportionate to the apex of the head and takes into account the texture of your hair. The amount that shows in your pics from last year is very nice because it creates a "frame" for your beautiful eyes making them the focus. Point cutting is recommended as it will soften the line.

brokenxbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
greengrin.gif

I agree! The full fringe looks fabulous, but I think it would look even better if it were thicker!