Should I get a Sidekick 2?

honeebee

A friend of mine is selling a Sidekick 2 for $125. Is that a good deal? I know they came out with 3 but I've heard a lot complaints about it. Are the the features of 3 way better then 2?

Thanks

rouge

ive heard good and bad thoughts about them like they suck phone talking wise but are great for internet

amoona

get a sidekick 3 not a sidekick 2. i owned a sidekick 2 n i know own a sidekick 3 and it's a much better upgrade! the internet is super fast and it has bluetooth and u get yahoo messenger, msn messenger, and aim. plus u get a free e-mail account and u can check ur aol email directly from the sidekick.

i never had problems with it phone wise either, its the only phone i use. i tried to downgrade to a razr and i had serious sidekick withdrawl. i'm actually sending this reply on the sidekick. ;-)

Professor Fate

i really don't think that janice could live without her sidekick 3. from what i have heard...spend the extra bucks for the 3.

little teaser

i just got my sidekick3 and i love it and phone wise it works great it has bluetooth! i agree with janice spend a lil extra and you get way more

sTaRRYeYeD

I have the Juicy Couture Sidekick 2 and for the most part I love it! I am going to upgrade to the sidekick 3 as soon as the holidays are over. But for now I love mine. The only thing I would say is bad abut it is the camera. It SUCKS! But if you are gonna use it for more of the internet deatures then you should have nothing to worry about!

DaizyDeath

i know when i was at the t mobile store i asked about the sidekick and the only thing the guy said is get the insurance on it beacuse almost everyday they have people comming in beacuse they broke the top flipping screen thingie off [dont know the name of it but hopefully you get the point] haha

im not a text messager id much rather just talk to the person for 20 min and have our convo over with then text them for 3 hrs

thelove4tequila

$125 for an old cell phone? Way too much for a phone that already came out with a newer model! I'd say if you want her old cell, don't pay that much!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

yeah $125 is WAY!!! to much for a sidekick 2 !! dont do it My friend got hers brand new for that at tmobile a year or so ago..

Personally I don't like the sidekicks. It looks like your talking into a remote control .

litlaur

I don't care for Sidekicks period, but that does seem a bit pricey for an old and used model.

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTaRRYeYeD
I have the Juicy Couture Sidekick 2 and for the most part I love it! I am going to upgrade to the sidekick 3 as soon as the holidays are over. But for now I love mine. The only thing I would say is bad abut it is the camera. It SUCKS! But if you are gonna use it for more of the internet deatures then you should have nothing to worry about!

yea ok the camera does suck on the sk2 but the camera is better one the sk3. i personally don't use the cameras on phones so it doesnt make a difference to me haha. like the only pictures i have on my phones are of my lil cousins who are camera obsessed.

honeebee

It's a brand new Sidekick 2 for $125, but now i'm rethinking the whole thing. I have to let the person know soon.

Janice

If it's brand new, you enjoy social connectivity, and you have the money to spend, I'd say go for it. Yes the III has alot of upgrades, but it doesn't make the previous model obselete. It's still a slick device, and I think after you get the II you'll be wanting a III eventually anyway.
winks.gif

I'm dying for the DvF skinned SK3 and I have no good reason to spend another $300 for it other than it's all black and has hot pink buttons on the keyboard.
oh.gif
[link]

I wrote a little review for the SK3 here.

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I'm dying for the DvF skinned SK3 and I have no good reason to spend another $300 for it other than it's all black and has hot pink buttons on the keyboard.
oh.gif
[link]

I wrote a little review for the SK3 here.

I want that one too! It's gorgeous...
eyelove.gif