Should I get violet pigment?

doodles

So far I'm down to Golden Olive piggy and #316 lip brush. I'm really drawn to the violet pigment. Its just sooo pretty
drools.gif
I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts on it is to help me decide if it's something i want/need to get with this order or just wait until next time...
th_dunno.gif

TamiChoi

Those two were on my list too. I think you should get it if you really want it. I love both colors
greengrin.gif

LadyFaenyx

I love violet. I bought a sample about a month ago, and i'm considering buying a full size now, because it's the perfect purple colour, imo. (I'm wearing it on my profile picture)

Plus golden olive + violet sounds HOT.. I gotta try that combination sometime..

Heiaken

Just wanting to say that don't get the lip brush, you can get same quality a lot cheaper from other brands
winks.gif
About Violet p/g I don't know as I don't own it.

Kiss and Makeup

If you're up in the air, and you want to try it first, why not get a sample of it? There's a lot of really good sample providers that are members of Specktra. I buy mine from Cheryl (user 1165Cheryl). If you google "cheryl's shiny eyes" she's the top link. She has a bunch of colors, and that way you could try it before you buy it. I bought mine about a month ago, and they were huge. I use a couple on a pretty consistent basis, and I haven't had to replace any yet.

emeraldjewels

violet is my joint favourite pigment (with naked), it is absolutly the most perfect purple. Its so gorgeous, I would definitly reccomend you get it.

FiestyFemme

If you're going to get Violet, make sure you really like bright purples.
It is pretty, but I hardly wear it. I actually like bright purples, but my problem is finding an occasion to wear them.
A sample isn't a bad idea. I wish I had done that with a lot of my pigments.

doodles

I really like pink pearl, if that says anything about my taste in colors! lol I've even worn it to school!

purplerinne

Pink Pearl is brighter than Violet..so definately get Violet....actually, those 2 piggies sound like a pretty combo.

doodles

Oh good.
smiles.gif
You know, I was just thinking that myself! I haven't graduated to doing combo's yet so if anyone wants to try that one out(or already has) can post a photo
winks.gif