should i go this short

chynegal

so i turn 23 next month and i really want to start changing my life. lose some weight, eat healthier ,exercise more, and achieve some other goals i have but just all around be happier with my life and who i am. So i am going to get my hair cut/trimmed today and i was thinking of maybe cutting it like this. i have a bob currently and it looks good on me. So i was thinking a new me and a new haircut. what do u guys think?

ciara_haircut_ph32__oPt.jpg

User38

I think this is a great look for you and it is not too drastic... you will look great! HB
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

Absolutely! You're still young and can play with any funkier cuts... I think hair is a good reminder of a "new you". Show us some after pics!

chynegal

I think I am gonna do it 7i have been wanting to do it for the longest and anyways hair goes back

makeba

girl do it, if i did not have locs i swear i would rock this cut. do it, do it, do it and get you a new lipstick too. Did you ever decide what lipstick you wanted to get?

chynegal

I'm going on sunday to a mac store instead of a counter to get the lipsticks....I wrote down all the lipsticks colors to take with me I got like 16 to try on lol

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
I'm going on sunday to a mac store instead of a counter to get the lipsticks....I wrote down all the lipsticks colors to take with me I got like 16 to try on lol

wow thats a lot, but still take your time and get what you want. i say get one that you know for sure you like and the one that pulls you away from your comfort zone some. so you gotta buy at least two!!!!!!
yes.gif

good luck and dont forget to post a pic!!!

TISH1124

Awesome Haircut...It has been my toughest challenge to let me hair grow out....I love short sexy hair...that haircut is hawt and sexy

kimmy

i love this cut. if i didn't have curly hair and wasn't too lazy to straighten/style it daily, i'd get this in a minute. go for ittt!

BEA2LS

go for it! i got my hair cut short last year (not that short, a different style) but i loved it! i felt like a new person! i am growing it out again now but i really loved the change
smiles.gif

Latest posts