Should I return this.. ?

artisick

So I just bought 4 of the Electroflash mineralized eyeshadow duos this past Saturday.

I usually open up the boxes before I purchase them just to make sure the ones the MUA are giving me aren't damaged or anything.
Butttt, it was SUPPPERRR crazy busy on Saturday so I didn't really have the chance to check and open all the boxes before she rang me up.
And of course, the one time I don't check them is the one time I actually get one that's slightly damaged.

It's not the eyeshadow itself, but there's all this sticky stuff on the pot/packaging. Would it be selfish for me to exchange it for another one? Cuz I know that all the returns that they receive get thrown out immediately & I don't know if it'd be such a waste. But every time I go and grab the eyeshadow, it feels so nasty cuz of all the sticky goo on the side (I think it's the glue they used to adhere the metal pan onto the plastic pot and it must've spilled over or something?)

Ugh! What would you do???
th_dunno.gif

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
don't return it. use "goo be gone" on the side. it should take the glue off.

Thanks!! I'll try that.

artisick

Sorry, I didnt mean thrown in the trash. I meant to be thrown into the bin that needs to be sent back. & how they can no longer put it back up for sale. Sorry for the confusion!

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
even if you dont use it they throw it out?

yeah, because you still could have tampered with it.

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
don't return it. use "goo be gone" on the side. it should take the glue off.

I just tried the Goo Gone stuff to get rid of the sticky stuff and that thing worked wonders!! All the sticky stuff came off with no effort at all! Thanks so much
thmbup.gif