Should I sell my Ellie Saab palette?

FemmeNoir

I hope this is the right forum for this.
smiles.gif

I am debating whether or not to sell my Saab palette on ebay. It is beautiful, beautiful, but I could use a little extra cash now. I'm not sure how much profit would be worth it. It is too pretty for me to use, so I'm thinking that if I haven't used it by now...

I would like your opinion please. Do you think I may regret it later?

Thanks!

Endit

Don't sell it! You got it for a reason, and that's to use it! If I didn't touch anything I bought, then I would never be happy. Besides, you only live once.

HotPinkHeels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endit
Don't sell it! You got it for a reason, and that's to use it! If I didn't touch anything I bought, then I would never be happy. Besides, you only live once.

thats so true...luxurious things are only a luxury if u use them...they're no good sitting on a shelf just looking pretty
smiles.gif

rouquinne

i'm one of those people who thinks you should ONLY buy something if you're going to use it!

but, in this case... how often does an average person get their hands on something that was in the loot bags at the Oscars?????

greengrin.gif

FemmeNoir

Thanks for your replies! Yeah, I saw them go for over $100 on ebay when I first got it. I should have sold it then, but I didn't want to. I don't think they are going for much on ebay. If I could get $100 for it I would sell it, but maybe I'll just keep it now. Thanks girls!

Star

Femme: They may not be going for as much now since the Tailormade palettes are pretty hot since they're brand new. If you're intent on selling it, this is my suggestion: wait until closer to Christmas, but BEFORE the MAC holiday palettes are released. You may be able to get more for it then.

Latest posts