Should I?

Miss Pumpkin

so_siqqq

The basic shape is good since it's just layers. It'll look fantasic with a swide swept fringe and with your hair. Though don't tease the crown like it is in the picture. It just looks like it hasn't been washed for a couple of days not shaggy.

Eye<3Colour

ha, i just saw that girls myspace page yesterday. i dont even know how i came to it. im sure you could pull it off. besides it always grows back!!!

Miss Pumpkin

I think I'll do it!

I just don't know whether to do it here in England or when I come back to Spain in 2 weeks....

Has anyone been to Tony&Guy, are they good? I don't know where to go here in Liverpool really...

Miss Pumpkin

I just want to take some volume from the bottom and get some at the top, because my hair is sooooooo long and I have sooooooo much hair it tends to go in a A shape when it's down, so I wear it tied most the time.... I don't know if that explanation made sense hehehe.

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
I just want to take some volume from the bottom and get some at the top, because my hair is sooooooo long and I have sooooooo much hair it tends to go in a A shape when it's down, so I wear it tied most the time.... I don't know if that explanation made sense hehehe.

Best way to fix the "A" shape is to get short layers so the crown looks like it has volume.

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
Best way to fix the "A" shape is to get short layers so the crown looks like it has volume.

That's why I thought of that haircut in the pic, what do you think?