Show me your MAC Eyeshadow Palettes!

TheClara

My 3 MAC palettes:

The Neutral Palette:
Gesso, Nylon, All that Glitters, Soba, Apres Ski, Forgery, Phloof!, Honour, Patina, Nehru, Awash, Jest, Warming Trend, Satin Taupe, Electra.

The Red-Yellow-Purple Palette:
Crest The Wave, Sweet Lust, Digit, Sketch, Coppering, Gorgeous Gold, Pink Venus, Idol Eyes, Beauty Marked, Cranberry, Off The Page, Paradisco, Contrast, Top Knot, Trax.

The Blue-Green Palette:
Sea Cadet, Freshwater, Tilt, Aquadisiac, Green Smoke, Flashtrack, Bang On Blue, Steamy, Humid, Club, Deep Truth, Moons Refelection, Surreal, Bitter, Henna.

SQUALID

I've only got oooooone! My MAC collecting goes so slowly, I always get the urge to try different brands and not just stick with one. Haha!

Shroom, Coquette, Swell Baby, Bitter, Stars n Rockets
Nylon, Mystery, Patina, Bronze, Purple Haze
Omega, Handwritten, Outré, Antiqued, Parfait Amour

IMG_2120.jpg

Edelmc

macaddict_xo - wold you be able to tell me what the name of one of your shadows is - its a deep teal - fourth palette down, fourth row across and second shadow down. Also how do you put your pigments into pans? is there a tutorial you could point me in the direction of? Thanks

Kara Thrace

I only have one mac palette and isn't even complete!!
ssad.gif

Brule, copperplate, naked lunch
Satin taupe, electra, patina
Handwritten, typographic, star violet, club

I'm planning to get a blush palette too... Your palettes are soooo beautiful!!
love.gif

RandomnessWithK

I thought i'd give this a bump! :) I can't believe I started this thread so long ago! I need to update my eyeshadow stash too! :)

looking forward to seeing more!

KarmaB

Wow, there are some really pretty palettes in this thread! I seriously need to work on organizing mine!

jetjet

Here's mine:

Neutrals

White-Silver-Grey-Black

Colours

Details on my Blog - http://shopcookeat.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/mac-eyeshadow-haul-and-my-palettes/

ghopkins91

WOW! You guys have some seriously beautiful palettes! I only have 1, but I'll share it anyway :) I have my sights set on starting a colourful palette soon - this is a great thread for inspiration!
6003a9d7_image.jpeg

Latest posts