img9216k.jpg

img9218ny.jpg

img9238j.jpg

Awww I love Malteses. I have two of them
yes.gif

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
Wow! stunning cat and photo!! what camera do you have?

Here's a baby corn I'll be getting soon. not long ago hatched
th_DANCE.gif

He's so little but full of attitude lol

Thank you! It was shot on a Canon 5D mk II with a 100mm f/2.8 macro lens. The camera is brilliant but I think what really makes that shot is the lens which is fantastic, it's the cheapest lens I own and the optical quality is just superb. If you happen to be a Canon gal I would highly recommend it
yes.gif

Junkie

LOL!

169qg61.jpg

I made her look like a huge fatty-cat! (Its just a fur wrap). Hahaha! Everyone though it was real....I'm like, dude! Look at her legs! They're still skinny!

Hay Mich

I love seeing all the bunnies on here! So, so cute!
smiles.gif
I have two buns named Poppy and Ripley. Poppy's the elder bun at almost 10 years and Ripples is almost 2. Pop's is a total diva and Rippy just wants love and attention from her. Too bad she doesn't care for him at all!
greengrin.gif

DSCN2827.jpg

Poppy doing her gathering.

DSCN2835.jpg

Ripples being alert.

DSCN2964.jpg

The two babies.

littlepickle

First of all -
Best picture of Doe. Ever!
4807977894_c1893636e9.jpg

Wesley smiling
smiles.gif

4807978362_63456d93b3.jpg

Snuggling with Ted, reading in bed (check out Doe in the background!)
4807355451_8ecb3941a4.jpg

My neighbour came and gave me a bunny! Apparently she was found in the local park, very docile (would have to be to get caught). I've checked her over and she looks quite healthy. She has scabs around her neck which look small enough to be from a cat, not a dog, and a small healing scab just above her eye. Considering she only got given to me last night, she's really comfy around me already and I was amazed to discover, litter trained! (Awesome, since she would have to be a house rabbit if I keep her) Don't know if I'm keeping her or not, so no name, but we'll see what happens. I've posted 'Found' ads with her description a few places, and a friend's younger sister has been wanting a rabbit for ages and is already set up with a hutch, but may not want such a large rabbit? Anyway. Pictures!
4807355603_e144bff9e3.jpg

My friend Tara's daughter Belle playing with the rabbit.
4807355095_a43969a439.jpg

Junkie

Awww ^^ I really hope it got out by accident and wasn't abandoned! Such a cute little bunny! I have one in my profile page
smiles.gif
Its my co-workers bun, Thumper. I have a Youtube video of the bun meeting my cat Dumper....it wasn't a nice meet-n-greet! lol Dump hated Thump!

Youtube: "Thumper meets Dumper"

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillyPen
This thread makes me want a dog so bad!

I have dogs and it makes me feel this way too!

You guys are overloading me with cuteness.... ahh... Dar your baby is too cute!

bellaboomboom

Here I am again still experimenting with getting pictures onto the site using photobucket. Anyway, these are my two boy cats looking out at Lola who we feed daily !!!!!! She is a neighborhood cat but we don't know who she belongs to, we just know she likes us
smiles.gif
Peanut (on the right) does not care for her too much but she does not seem to mind.

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaboomboom

Ok, now I think I got this photo thing. Here are my three cats: Peanut, Tammie, and Marcus. Who's the boss of this house????

Cute kitties! My guess is Tammie is Queen?

coppertone

I have a chocolate point Siamese named Muss and I adore him. When I'm finally settled in my own place I plan on having a chocolate point, a firepoint & and lilac point siamese. Yes, future crazy cat lady!

Photo175.jpg

bellaboomboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Cute kitties! My guess is Tammie is Queen?

She sure is, and she's 16! She is an old, wise cat
smiles.gif