This is Sherlock
greengrin.gif
nomming on his bone after he ruined my bed
icon_eek.gif

This is Watson
greengrin.gif
and No, I did not pose him like that LOL
icon_eek.gif

He does that all the time on his own, he has some weird obession with always hiding behind my curtain, under bedsheets and pillows.
Sherlock and Watson are Beagle brothers from the same litter
greengrin.gif

TSIZ

I cannot take credit for how beautiful they are, but maybe my "child-rearing" somewhat contributed to the unique personalities they've each developed. Thanks for taking the time to look!

TSIZ,those pictures you have here and in your album are too cute!omg,Eddie and Heinrich are beautiful,and so funny!Thanks for sharing.

TSIZ

last posts: #2116 & #2119
SADLY, I UPDATE:

WE LOVE YOU
HEINRICH

Rest In Peace
1996 - 2011/12/05

MUA006.jpg

KrazyKatz_23-09-11002.jpg

MsButterfly

I have a 29 gallon aquarium with 11 tetras (mix of neon and cardinals), 2 cory catfish and 3 otto's. The Cory's names are Hoover and Dyson lol. The ottos are shy so its difficult to take a pic of them. Here they are..

cr8zy4MAC

Love all the photos of all of your pets. They are absolutely darling!
heart.gif

I have just uploaded a few videos of my most rambunctious cat. His name is Levi.

0.jpg

0.jpg

Mayanas

f74c24f1_CAM00579.jpeg
be2586ef_IMG_76658500681440.jpeg
387eedf4_IMG_76696016672652.jpeg
here my dog his name is Hashiko :) my sister pick him of the street almost 3 years. The doctor says he is like 5 or 6 years old.
832e12c3_IMG_76804657236615.jpeg
this is my Preciosa she died like 6 years ago but i still love her so much. She die when she was 9 year. :(

mosha010

Awww yup! Closer to "brother In law lmfao. He gets cake with us and everything (it's prob very very bad but he's so spoiled. ..

Medgal07

This is my Abby. I've only had her since October and it's like she's always been with me. It took me several years after my other pup died to open my heart to another pet. But here she is...we were meant to be!!!

mosha010

This is my Abby. I've only had her since October and it's like she's always been with me. It took me several years after my other pup died to open my heart to another pet. But here she is...we were meant to be!!!
She's so spiffy !!!!! Of course she would be wearing a full ensemble!!!!! So cute !

Mayanas

Yes , I know i didnt want other animal in my house. Is horrible when your pet die.
crybaby.gif
But one day i went to work and when i get home my sister and my mother (Ta Tan) We have new dog. and me
001_unsure.gif

sometimes when i remember her I cry
crybaby.gif

Latest posts