show off your pets! -ALL pet pictures go here-

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsheXscreamsX
these are the most gorgeous cats i have ever seen!!!! What kind are they? and how much does one of these amazing creatures run?? i neeeeeed one!

im not the op but they are bengals, I know they are rather expensive but if you do a search im sure youd be able to find out more

Willa

Char1986 : you cats are the most beautiful ones I've ever seen!!!

WOW
icon_eek.gif

Raerae

We had a Guinea pig when I was little. It died. It's cage was outside and something happened where we got distracted and everyone forgot it was outside (I was like super little at the time), and it got cooked in the sun =(

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by battipatti
^ Newfieeee!!! I just want to snorgle it! I lovesss Newfoundlands

Snorgling sounds like exactly what I do to her! Hahah

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
ahh skeletor is a great name. and i love his hat.

he looks pretty "chill"

yeah, we found him roaming a field behind wal mart. he was covered in fleas and ants.he was so skinny he was near death...therefore i named "skeletor".i never liked chihuahuas but he has been such a loyal and loving dog....full of personality as well!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
yeah, we found him roaming a field behind wal mart. he was covered in fleas and ants.he was so skinny he was near death...therefore i named "skeletor".i never liked chihuahuas but he has been such a loyal and loving dog....full of personality as well!

aww How awful poor little guy. At least he has a good home now..
Im glad you took him home.
he'll love you forever for it. I promise.

XsheXscreamsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate

Skeletor

skeletorsmjpg.jpg

Hahahaha skeletor is aweosme. I lol-ed at him and his name. How cool.

Henna_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1986
SpikeLeo4halfmoNursing.jpg

Oh my god! They look gorgeous! like having mini cheeta's
greengrin.gif

My little devil, Sheba, is the sweetest and 'not scared of anything' & attention seeking cat i have ever met, and shes my baby
smiles.gif

She'll jsut walk up to you, greet you, DEMAND attention, and just loves you instantly, regardless if you are scared of cats lol, she'll just come right at you with a purr
greengrin.gif

DSC_0071.jpg

geminia

These are pictures of my cat Fiesty and my dog Tequila(the black one) the other one is her sister, who belongs to my sister in law.

(btw i love those bengals omg)

Picture10.jpg

TequilanLassie-1.jpg

Char1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminia
These are pictures of my cat Fiesty and my dog Tequila(the black one) the other one is her sister, who belongs to my sister in law.

(btw i love those bengals omg)

Picture10.jpg

TequilanLassie-1.jpg

Ahhhhh those doggies are so cute!!!

Latest posts