Show your pix! Come on- don't be SHY!! :-P

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
Howdy!!!

P1060469.JPG

Its been so long I totally forgot what you looked like. BUT YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

You remind me of Lisa Loeb. And thats a good thing.

mspixieears

I'm almost tempted to ask Jessica if she'll marry me. Sorry, blame it on the wine. Seriously though, so many stunners here. Ironic in that they probably don't need makeup as such!

nphernetton

oh.gif
ops: I apologize for the slightly inappropriate nature of this photo, I tried to crop it down. It was from halloween, I was a VS Angel
angelic.gif

Me20pool4-21.jpg

[/img]

Here is my eyes, from when I was like 17...
upclose_bw_wallet_cropped11.jpg

Sorry they are so tiny!

jamiemeng

everyone looks amazing in the pictures especially Bianca and charms23. dawn I like your picture a lot. It does need a little bit of color. Sorry if I did hurt your feelings. Thx

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Its been so long I totally forgot what you looked like. BUT YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

You remind me of Lisa Loeb. And thats a good thing.

Oh, Thank you!!!! Ditto, same to you babe....except for the Lisa Loeb part
smiles.gif

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I'm almost tempted to ask Jessica if she'll marry me. Sorry, blame it on the wine. Seriously though, so many stunners here. Ironic in that they probably don't need makeup as such!

I'd marry you but I don't think that there is a state that allows polygamy.....tooooooo bad huh?

dawnmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
everyone looks amazing in the pictures especially Bianca and charms23. dawn I like your picture a lot. It does need a little bit of color. Sorry if I did hurt your feelings. Thx

that's kinda the point of black and white pictures...the lack of color.

jamiemeng

I am so sorry if I did offend you. About the picture. Vuittonvictim I didn't know that those were pics w/o makeup. Thx

user2

This was one of the very rare moments when my skin didnt show any prones or blackheads...