*** Showy "Parrot" ***

OolilredoO

This look is WAY out of my comfort zone. Please excuse my shiny skin and not very pretty eyebrows...CC welcomed. =D

I used:
Face:
GA LSF #4
Chanel Perfect Brows Palette
NARS Sertao
BB Peony SB

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Blacktrack
both colors in L'oreal HIP Showy (parrot dupe)
MAC Carbon
MAC Knight Divine
Jane Diamond to highlight
Random e/s from tarte WWYW to blend out edges
Elise Falsies

Lips:
MAC Brew l/s
Stila Vanilla lipglaze

DSC_2883.jpg

DSC_2871.jpg

DSC_2908.jpg

aziajs

Pretty. I love love love the colors you chose and your placement. I would have loved to see you bring the color up and through the crease more.

OolilredoO

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Pretty. I love love love the colors you chose and your placement. I would have loved to see you bring the color up and through the crease more.

Thanks! I will try that next time! =D

berri_yumz

Pretty! I think the placement is perfect and I wish I could get my eyeliner on the bottom so neat. <_< The falsies look great too. ;D

OolilredoO

Quote:
Originally Posted by berri_yumz
Pretty! I think the placement is perfect and I wish I could get my eyeliner on the bottom so neat. <_< The falsies look great too. ;D

Thanks! Fluidline + MAC 263 brush make it super easy to line!

Babylard

oh yes, you can definitely afford to bring the eyeshadow up higher since your brows are quite high! you look very pretty, i hope you went somewhere fun with it heh.

what i would do differently is with the eyeliner: i wouldn't take it all the way to the inner corner. i usually leave a little gap and use a shiny, shimmery shadow like a silver or something. it makes your eyes brighter
greengrin.gif

OolilredoO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
oh yes, you can definitely afford to bring the eyeshadow up higher since your brows are quite high! you look very pretty, i hope you went somewhere fun with it heh.

what i would do differently is with the eyeliner: i wouldn't take it all the way to the inner corner. i usually leave a little gap and use a shiny, shimmery shadow like a silver or something. it makes your eyes brighter
greengrin.gif

Thanks for your suggestion! I usually only line the outer half of my lower lashline, but today i was trying to fit all the new looks that i've wanted to try in 1 FOTD. =D

Perple1

This is perfection, i wouldn't change a thing! I like the placement where it it because, to me, this is a more "wearable, daytime" look. The liner is a nice change than the average look. I LOVE it!!!