Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler question

peachesxsan

I recently bought the Shu eyelash curler because I heard it was the gold standard of curlers. I have short, somewhat curled eyelashes already and this curler does nothing for me. The problem is that my lashes are so short the curler can only reach the very ends, no matter how hard I try to fit it closely to my eye.

The only reason I would keep it, instead of returning or swapping, is because I see Youtubers using eyelash curlers to blend their real lashes into their fake lashes. I don't wear fake lashes regularly but I could justify keeping it around if I could use it that way. Honestly though, the one time I wore false lashes my lashes blended in fine with the fake ones because they're so short to begin with. Please help! Keep or don't keep?

gigiopolis

Don't keep it! If it doesn't fit your eye shape, it's worthless.

Have you tried the Shiseido one? I found it fit my eyes slightly better.

MizzMelroseMood

I love mine but you have to find one that works with ur eye shape, I would just return it. Maybe the mini version would work better for u since it's designed to get even the tiny lashes at ur eyes corners. I bet that one would be perfect for u!
smiles.gif

YuzuBunny

if it properly fit your eye, it would reach more than just the tips. i would try a different curler, personally. just because its a gold standard, doesn't mean it always works for everyone.

you could also look into curlers that curl only a small section at a time. not sure if they're popular in the US but you could try more asian-centric lines or stores and see if they have them.

hey there, i know that the Shu Uemura doesn't sell pads, but you could go to Shiseldo! they sell the pad that fits perfectly with the SHu Uemura eyelash curler.

Latest posts