Shu Uemura Fiber Xtenstion Mascara*PIC*

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensbarbie1017
Hehe yay! I'm glad someone else likes it. I didnt like shiny bronze though. It really didnt show up well on me. Maybe because I like dark dramatic lashes. Which sweet glosses did you get? how did you like them? They are my absoloute FAV! Only 4 more to finish my collection *evil laugh*

Lol I think I created another lemming...I am such a lipgloss junkie and they have the most amazing shine!! I got pink lemonade and orange sherbert (both le) I really like that they are sweet tasting but not sickly sweet. The shine is just amazing with a little bit of pigmentation. They stay put for hours too and I like that

Figured Id get em and see if I like em before going full force with the regulars lol.
I couldnt justify paying $10 shipping for 2 mascaras so I HAD to buy some lippies...
Now my friend is like omg I have to have that mascara and were gonna split and order and I think Im gonna buy some more lippies...god I need help lol..

schnebbles

My Shu mascara arrived but I haven't tried it. This is dumb, but I don't wear my makeup on weekends usually and I don't want to "waste" any of it! HA!

I'll try it Monday. Can't wait!

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Quote:
Hehe yay! I'm glad someone else likes it. I didnt like shiny bronze though. It really didnt show up well on me. Maybe because I like dark dramatic lashes. Which sweet glosses did you get? how did you like them? They are my absoloute FAV! Only 4 more to finish my collection *evil laugh*

Lol I think I created another lemming...I am such a lipgloss junkie and they have the most amazing shine!! I got pink lemonade and orange sherbert (both le) I really like that they are sweet tasting but not sickly sweet. The shine is just amazing with a little bit of pigmentation. They stay put for hours too and I like that

Figured Id get em and see if I like em before going full force with the regulars lol.
I couldnt justify paying $10 shipping for 2 mascaras so I HAD to buy some lippies...
Now my friend is like omg I have to have that mascara and were gonna split and order and I think Im gonna buy some more lippies...god I need help lol..

Hehe.. I love those too! They have the least pigmentation of the bunch though.

mac_obsession

Quote:

Hehe.. I love those too! They have the least pigmentation of the bunch though.

I'm glad you told me that, cause I was looking for a bit more pigmentation, for those days Im not wearing anything else!! I know now that Ive created another huge lemming for myself. Especially with that info :x
:p sigh

I just realized I could wear a different lipgloss EVERY day of the year and never repeat one....how sad is that?

mspixieears

Your lashes look so beautiful, and yet so natural! Shu should be paying you commission fees for recommending this product, I very rarely develop lemmings for things like this, but wow, wouldn't mind getting that...

babdora

I have that nascara as well... It's great...SOMEtIMES!! It has it's good and bad days, unfortunately, so that aggravates me a bit.
BTW, am I the only one who can't see the picture??

gohgoomah

i'm glad it worked so well on you, but honestly for me they didn't do that great of a job
so to each their own!

mustardgirl

Me too! Definitely want to see a pic - $23 for a mascara kinda sounds like a lot frankly (not saying it doesn't work or anything but for that price it better be super amazing and then some).

Latest posts