Shu Uemura Shu:Palette AKA the Shu version of the UD Naked Palette

pinkrose398

It's a lot more than the UD palette but these are all full size Shu eyeshadows. Is anyone else thinking about getting this?
Mod note: Link removed. Please do not link to your personal blog in posts. Keep all personal links in your signature. Thanks! ~shellygrrl

VAL4M

It's a lot more than the UD palette but these are all full size Shu eyeshadows. Is anyone else thinking about getting this?

Mod note: Link removed. Please do not link to your personal blog in posts. Keep all personal links in your signature. Thanks! ~shellygrrl
I've seen your post on you blog really lovely palette, Shu eyeshadows are the best, it is a shame Holt Renfrew is the only store who carry them in Canada.
Holt Renfrew are so late in the game of online shopping, it is a shame! :(

Icecaramellatte

I have this palette and like it a lot. If anyone has any interest in it, keep watching the website. They seem to be having some kind of deal quite often. I'm waiting on the release of the next palette of this size. It looks like it will be more colorful.

VAL4M

I have this palette and like it a lot. If anyone has any interest in it, keep watching the website. They seem to be having some kind of deal quite often. I'm waiting on the release of the next palette of this size. It looks like it will be more colorful.
hum a colorful palette will be really appealing!

VAL4M

I know Shu uemura doesn't have a lot of love here, but I just purchased the New Shu Uemura palette in Beige.... so excited, missed the 1st one so I told myself I wouldn't missed if they were launching a second one! can't wait to play with this

Icecaramellatte

I know Shu uemura doesn't have a lot of love here, but I just purchased the New Shu Uemura palette in Beige.... so excited, missed the 1st one so I told myself I wouldn't missed if they were launching a second one! can't wait to play with this[/QUOTE

Let us know how you like it. It has been on my list for awhile now. I hope I don't miss it.

VAL4M

I know Shu uemura doesn't have a lot of love here, but I just purchased the New Shu Uemura palette in Beige.... so excited, missed the 1st one so I told myself I wouldn't missed if they were launching a second one! can't wait to play with this[/QUOTE

Let us know how you like it. It has been on my list for awhile now. I hope I don't miss it.

I played with the 2nd Shu Uemura palette and it is not worth the 130$ :( .... The eyeshadows are sheer, the blend to much, you need a really good based, I tried UD Potion, Sisheido cream eyeshadows (really creamy) and Maybelline paint tattoo (more tacky then the Sisheido) and they do better over the Maybelline but still for that priced they should performed way more. For me the palette doesn't compare with Shu Uemura singles (which I LOVE).... the colours are lovely, the pan are BIG, they have minimal fallout and blend really well. I will still used it with other palette some colours are nice but you still can achieved the same look with UD Naked palette 3. That my mini-review.