shud i buy EM long handled kabuki brush

anshu7

i have read great reviews on everyday minerals long handled kabuki brush.i dont use mineral makeup.do i need it?

xtinemelanie

it depends what you want to use it for. I use mine for my mineral foundation and it works great. I'm sure there are other types of long-handled kabuki brushes you can find
smiles.gif

vcanady

Omg I love EM brushes! I don't have the long-handled, I have the short handled one but I am assuming they are fairly similar. I only use it for my mineral makeup tho [foundation and finishing powder] so idk about how good it would work with other types of makeup. This is really a great brush tho, its pretty inexpensive and is great quality!! I also have the short handled flat top brush which is great quality too, but I prefer the kabuki. I also have their e/s brush which i use for concealer. I really reccommend their brushes and their products in general! HTH!

thelove4tequila

Well I was going to shout out and say YES. But since you don't wear mineral makeup then maybe? hahah. I looooove mine! I use it for my EDM foundation everyday. If you wear any kind of powder then, yes, go get it. Its really not that expensive and so worth it!