Shy newbie posting a couple pics playing in the CS palette..

MelissaAnn

My daughter is in bed, so since I didnt have anything to do I decided I would play around in my new CS 88 palette
smiles.gif
I didnt do the rest of my face so im just posting a few of my eye because I like the colors. Please excuse my thin crazy brows...they will be the death of me yet
wacko.gif

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1276309656
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1276309726
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1276309802

coachkitten

I agree that the colors go great with your coloring! Can't wait to see you post more!
smiles.gif
Welcome to Specktra!

MelissaAnn

Thank you ladies! Maybe next time when I have more time I will do my whole face and get comfortable enough to post the whole thing
smiles.gif

MzzRach

specktra_welcome.gif

I love your eye colour, and this look really suits them. Look forward to seeing more looks from you.
winkiss.gif

MelissaAnn

Lol youve seen my pictures before so you know what I look like..im trying to work up the courage to post pics on here though
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAddSparkles
Post your whole face, we all know you're gorgeous!
winks.gif

MelissaAnn

Thank you! They have always driven me crazy they are soooo thin naturally..everyone always says they are overplucked, ummm I didnt pluck them that way thats how they are naturally LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Christ
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Those colors are really pretty on you. Your brows aren't that bad tbh

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaAnn
Thank you! They have always driven me crazy they are soooo thin naturally..everyone always says they are overplucked, ummm I didnt pluck them that way thats how they are naturally LOL

You should see what I did to mine in 8th grade
cry.gif
I had miserable little eyebrows
lol.gif
You know like those pencil point Pamela Anderson ones. Maybe filling them in would make you feel better? Don't fret them! They're fine!
On the other hand...I soooo agree with JustAddSparkles, you should really post your whole face!

MelissaAnn

Lol poor girl! I have started filling them in just a little bit so thats been helpful. Im not putting any makeup on today because im not leaving my house, but tonight after my daughter goes to bed, i'll pull it all out and post a full face!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Christ
You should see what I did to mine in 8th grade
cry.gif
I had miserable little eyebrows
lol.gif
You know like those pencil point Pamela Anderson ones. Maybe filling them in would make you feel better? Don't fret them! They're fine!
On the other hand...I soooo agree with JustAddSparkles, you should really post your whole face!

jenjunsan

I think it looks great. And your eyebrows are fine....trust me. I had to live through waiting for mine to grow back when my (ex) beautician accidentally waxed almost a whole eyebrow off of me.
blink.gif

MelissaAnn

Eeek!!! I cant even imagine! You poor thing! And thank you
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan
I think it looks great. And your eyebrows are fine....trust me. I had to live through waiting for mine to grow back when my (ex) beautician accidentally waxed almost a whole eyebrow off of me.
blink.gif

Latest posts