Sigh :( 120"Mac eyeshadow palettes

BellaItalia1969

Guys,sorry i know this subject has been mentioned before but this typical abuse of eBay rules,really annoys me
angry.gif

Why oh why some sellers are allowed to get away with selling these replicas!The fake MAC 120 eyeshadow palettes,are one of my pet hates!
UK seller cut-cost-beauty-outlet,has sold many of these before in fact the one that was sold today by the above seller was reported etc yet nothing was done and it was sold for whooping £127.66!!
th_confused_new.gif

MAC 120 Pro Eyeshadow Make-up Set Palette Damaged on eBay (end time 19-Jul-10 20:18:58 BST)
Seller is not a newbie over 5000 feedback so not excuse here that they did not know !
It really makes me mad as i wanted to list 2 Dior lippys,that i have and Im not allowed due to to some restrictions with brand names ...item is genuine bought in retail shop,i have reciept etc yet eBay,wont let me sell it..it's so maddening that others can sell fakes as genuine and get away with it !!
The palette itself can be probably bought for a£10!Nice profit for being dishonest
ssad.gif

Apologies rant over
rant.gif

spunky

fakers on ebay make me so angry
angry.gif
i reported it to ebay, but the buyer's ID is protected so i can't message them to tell them they've been scammed.

have you tried selling the lipsticks on here?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
fakers on ebay make me so angry
angry.gif
i reported it to ebay, but the buyer's ID is protected so i can't message them to tell them they've been scammed.

have you tried selling the lipsticks on here?

Spunky,thank you very much
winks.gif
no i haven't tried...Im just feeling a bit disillusioned with eBay,and all the fakes! People are getting scammed and it kinda makes me a bit sad
ssad.gif

My other fav brand BeneFit,is the 2nd most replicated item being sold on eBay too!
That seller sold some fake MAC pigments too and this palette is a deffo not a genuine Mac
thmbdn.gif

%21B%29-1+dg%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqJ,%21jQEw5fJ-7D5BMP0E7zEh%21%7E%7E_35.JPG

%21B%29-1+dg%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqJ,%21jQEw5fJ-7D5BMP0E7zEh%21%7E%7E_35.JPG

Latest posts