Sigh Lil' lily

fictiontragedy

Okay so I bought lil' lily because I thought it was such a pretty color. It's honestly the only one in the lustre collection that I bought. The thing is now that I have it I don't know what to wear with it.

I've worn it with lancome's drama(alot like milani's shock) and UD's goddess an it looked okay but not wonderful

I tried to pair it with some pinks but that just ended up looking all sorts of wrong.

So what do I pair this with :/. I love the color I just don't know how to make it work for me.

and if it's important I'm super pale with blue-green eyes and red and black streaked hair.

glittergoddess27

Hmm,. I often pair lil' lilly with swish,... I have an EOTD that is mostly Lil'lilly,...
I might reccomend the following to go with it:

Parrot
Anglecake
Sushi Flower
Pink Freeze
Idol Eyes
Endless Love
Violet Pig
Tilt
Aquadisiac
Vanilla pig

http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28288 is A wash of Lil' Lilly with Beautiful Iris in the crease with Swish in the inside corner over silverblue SS and Stillife paint.

fictiontragedy

I love the EOTD look it's very pretty I'm going to try something similar to that and see how it works for me. Thank you so much for the help

Ada

I did a look the other day where i started out with Chill Blue all over the lid, then put Deep Truth in the crease and a little Marine Ultra pigment in the crease and outer third... but next to all the darker blues, Chill Blue looked just... blah-- grayish, silverish, not blue. So I went over the Chill Blue with Lil' Lilly-- and it looked really good! I normally don't like blue and purple together, but the combination of dark blue and pale lavendar really worked.

That's the only look I've done using Lil' Lilly that I've liked, so far.