Signed, Sealed

LittleDevil

I just picked this up at the CCO in Primm, NV last saturday. Maybe if someone lives close to a CCO, they would be willing to pick up a few for you, just a thought, hope this helps.

Nikki

TISH1124

Not sure of what a good dup is..But it is still available on the MAC website if you are in the US

xllmodelcece

ya i am in the U.S i wish there was a code for free shipping because as of right now i just need that color =[

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by xllmodelcece
ya i am in the U.S i wish there was a code for free shipping because as of right now i just need that color =[

GOODBYE8 should give you free ship on any disc shades .. I used it last week and it still worked

Let me know if it still works....

xllmodelcece

=[ its expired that code

signin_1_off.gif

billing_1_on.gif

shipping_1_off.gif

orderreview_1_off.gif

ordercon_1_off.gif

Important Message
Offer code goodbye8 is invalid or expired.
billing_address.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
you think that they'd lower the price of the discontinued e/s right... no they gotta charge full price!

MAC never runs discount sales on anything .... They send them to the CCO

Penn

I always thought that shadowy lady was kind of similar to signed sealed, maybe you should check that one out

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn
I always thought that shadowy lady was kind of similar to signed sealed, maybe you should check that one out

They're similar, but Signed, Sealed is so much better! I'll probably never touch Shadowy Lady again.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
=[ its expired that code

signin_1_off.gif

billing_1_on.gif

shipping_1_off.gif

orderreview_1_off.gif

ordercon_1_off.gif

Important Message
Offer code goodbye8 is invalid or expired.
billing_address.gif

Go on Live Chat tomorrow and ask them for a good dupe. They always give me a free shipping code at the end of each Live Chat session. That way you have a dupe and a free code.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Shadowy Lady is the closest, but it's extremely chalky and harder to blend.
ssad.gif

I totally cannot stand Shadowy Lady for real!!

Kiss and Makeup

You could always try the "Gone but not Forgotten" line. The number is 1-800-216-7173, available M-F 9-5pm Eastern. It's only good for permanent items, which I think Signed, Sealed is, so it's worth a shot! It's also still listed ont he website, under "goodbyes."

Latest posts