Significant Other issues

Bubbles12_98

I decided to make a thread where we can all rant 'n rave about our significant others & we can sympathisize with each other about what they're aggrevating us about. There is a reason behind me starting this right now...

My boyfriend new I had MySpace & Livejournal...well the other night he decided to read all my blogs from the past. He flipped about how I was so boy crazy & all this other junk. Hello, I just graduated from HS...what do you expect? He said it made him wonder if he's dating a lil girl. I am 18, I like to have fun
ssad.gif
All that stuff was just HS stuff anyways, I don't think anything big of it. Nothing ever happened with any of the guys I had huge crushes on. Plus I called a numerous guys "hot" & talked about how I was physically atracted to them. This was all before I met my current b/f. So I just deleted my MySpace & LJ.
ssad.gif
I'm soooo sad!!! Now this, MUA & Ebay are my only real fun stuff online anymore
ssad.gif
ho hum...

Anyways, others feel free to rant 'n rvae about what your partners are aggrevating you with now. Time for Algebra class..ICK!

GreekChick

When asked if he would get back together with me, my ex said these following words : "I see you as a sister"......
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

PrimpinKitty

My b/f is OBSESSED with computer games, one in particular--world of warcraft. He tried to compare it to my mac obsession..HOW DARE HE!! It's two completely things (the hours he spends on the game instead of with me is MUCH worse than the hundreds of dollars i spend on MAC!)

PrimpinKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
I always get the "so how many guys hit on you today?" I HATE hearing that!!!

Eek! Does you're BF's name begin with an "A"? We may need to compare notes because mine says those exact words!!! lol

mac_obsession

Eh my bf is freakin sport crazy...I should refine that and say freakin mets/giants crazy..he cant function if theres a football game on, or when it was baseball season if there was a mets game on...god it irritates the shit out of me when he wastes money on fantasy football crap when he could be spending it on mac for me since hes never really bought any mac for me :X

Bubbles12_98

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimpinKitty
My b/f is OBSESSED with computer games, one in particular--world of warcraft. He tried to compare it to my mac obsession..HOW DARE HE!! It's two completely things (the hours he spends on the game instead of with me is MUCH worse than the hundreds of dollars i spend on MAC!)

OMG!!! That sounds like my b/f!!! His exact game is World of Warcraft!!! He can't play it right now b/c his mom has crappy internet(dial up) and a crappy computer...and his "oh-so cool gaming computer" upstairs doesn't have any internet on it. HAHAHAHA!!! He is in love with that game & most computer games. He also compares it to my MAC Obsession which I don't mind too much b/c it gets us to get a better understanding of what each is feeling for their passion. Get it? I dunno how its going to be when he's actually able to play the game though...Oh how funny our men are!! :p

user4

I Think Most Guys Are... Good Thing That My Bf Hasnt Gotten Into It Yet... I Heard Its Super Addictive. Im With U Mac Obsession, My Bf Is A Nutso Football And Baseball Fan... Baseball Doesnt Bother Me Much Cuz I Love Baseball But The Whole Football Thing Drives Me Nuts... So He's In School All Day, Works Later... Doesnt Get Home Till Like 8-9pm Almost Every Night... Then On Sat And Sun He Got College Football And Then Nfl... Argh... I Think Football Should Just Dissappear!!!

Bubbles12_98

Well, as much as we rant 'n rave about them...lets remember that sometimes they use their heads & do stuff nice 'n sweet and that is why we love them
smiles.gif

My b/f has calmed down after having his issues this weekend & he realized that it was all stuff before him 'n I. Now he's back to his old lovey dovey self
greengrin.gif
YAY! Now I need to think of a new LJ name so I can keep checking on my groups & still have an outlet for myself.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
I always get the "so how many guys hit on you today?" I HATE hearing that!!!

Bwahhahaha!!! I tell my bf that I don't have time for him because I want to go on the computer. he says: really? Me: no, I'm meeting my iother boyfriend, but I can't remember which one so stop talking to me, I have to figure out before he comes
smiles.gif
(he answers back: okay sweety have a great time!!)

we practice some bad ass humour
smiles.gif

Bubbles12_98

LOL! I try to use that humor on my boyfriend to, but then he'll be like "fine..see ya" & get all booty hurt over it...Then it makes me mad that he'd throw me away like that, but he's just not tolerant to any kind of cheating or whatever..which is understandable.

OoOo I'm making a new MySpace again!! YAY!!! I miss having it & all the love I recieved on it so I told him I was going to make a new one...this time I'll just watch what I write on it
winks.gif
*hehe*

mspixieears

My significant other can be so damn forgetful. It's improving, but methinks too much memory space in the brain is devoted to nerdy roleplaying, computer gaming stuff.

But my significant other really deserves a medal...for tolerating me!

mzmehshell

My boyfriend is just as addicted and obbessive but to cars. If you ever watched the movie Fever Pitch it's kinda like that. But ya your bf shouldn't blame you on what's your past. The past is the past, he should just concentrate on the present.

Essjica

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
My significant other can be so damn forgetful. It's improving, but methinks too much memory space in the brain is devoted to nerdy roleplaying, computer gaming stuff.

But my significant other really deserves a medal...for tolerating me!

My boyfriend is very forgetful..just like that. He plays Runescape all the time and when I talk to him on the phone I feel like I'm talking to the wall. But I do have to admit, he does put up with a lot from me.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
my significant other is on the computer too damn much.

Mine plays video games too much. And when hes done with that he goes online and looks at this weird site called ogrish.

Pink_minx

OMG I had the same situation! The reason why im not on myspace anymore is because my bf didnt like the fact that guys left me comments saying "you're looking hot" etc etc. Which is totally understandable but he kind of went overboard with it so im like ok im just going to delete the damn myspace! so now im here where no guys will hit on me because of my hot posed pictures lol and all I do is talk about MU and fashion etc. We are two totally different people which I like cause we can learn from eachothers opinions and the way we see life. Sometimes we dont agree with a lot of stuff but have to understand eachother's way of seeing some things.

My bf and I had the biggest and stupidest fight about clubbing! Im the kind that likes to go out and dance with gf's but my bf doesnt like it cause clubbing is a way for people to hook up and guys hitting on girls and we argue non stop that for me its just some place fun to hang out and dance with my gf's but for him its not fun having guys hit on me and try to dance with me. But you cant help that all you can say is that "ohh i have a bf but we can JUST dance". Ya know? but my bf hates that it thinks of it as being with another guy but its not its all fun. Its not like im sleeping with them ya know? I mean what you girls think about this?
Well sry for ranting so much but its been in my head for awhile any advice on how I can help my bf understand that going out to clubs isnt just for single people!?

Cruella

Your boyfriend sounds like he needs to chill on the jealousy. There is nothing wrong with going out with your friends and having a good time. There are men everywhere - at work, at school, on the bus, whatever - and you can get hit on just walking down the street.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essjica
My boyfriend is very forgetful..just like that. He plays Runescape all the time and when I talk to him on the phone I feel like I'm talking to the wall. But I do have to admit, he does put up with a lot from me.

Grr! Sounds like mine! Me too, can hear the key typing in background, and responses to me are very...distant. Why bother calling in the first place I don't know!
ssad.gif

beautifulxdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Grr! Sounds like mine! Me too, can hear the key typing in background, and responses to me are very...distant. Why bother calling in the first place I don't know!
ssad.gif

oh gosh this is just like my ex. But it then changed into not talking to me for 2 weeks in the summer and on top of other lies and lies so it was bye bye.

It kinda wounded me though, I now freak out when ever a cute guy tells me he plays CS... :/

Latest posts