Silver FOTN

Chelly

i kinda feel like i look like a tranny.. anyone else think so?

silver3bx.jpg

dsc027778sm.jpg

x.els.x

oh my i LOVE the shadow!!!! your blending is oh so good
ssad.gif
!
and no u dont look like a tranny lol
im gonna try this look this afternoon
greengrin.gif

ruby_soho

I think it looks great! As long as you have an attitude to go with it, you can wear any makeup. And besides, some trannies are really hot.

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
I think it looks great! As long as you have an attitude to go with it, you can wear any makeup. And besides, some trannies are really hot.

thats for damn sure!!

Robin - i used #12 eyelashes, Chanel ombre d'eau on the brow, carbon, shimma paint (i think.. its the silver one lol) silver pigment (i know not eyesafe but whateverrr)and i used carbon for the eyeliner

my lips - UBERPEACH chromeglass <3333 omg in love wiht it

ruby_soho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly
thats for damn sure!!

Robin - i used #12 eyelashes, Chanel ombre d'eau on the brow, carbon, shimma paint (i think.. its the silver one lol) silver pigment (i know not eyesafe but whateverrr)and i used carbon for the eyeliner

my lips - UBERPEACH chromeglass <3333 omg in love wiht it

I know, eh? And I think the silver paint you're thinking of is Pixel? That's what I've got. Shimma is kinda nudey/taupe shimmer.

Chelly

i wear Expressions - Blue Topaz, and i looove them - no other brand fits my eyes!!

ruby - i think its shimma - its the silver one in my traincase thread - i dont think i have pixel
winks.gif

DaisyDee

Uberpeach is so pretty on you younger girls. I think anyone over 35 looks kinda too "frosty" in it...JMO.

You look FAB in this pic!!

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
Uberpeach is so pretty on you younger girls. I think anyone over 35 looks kinda too "frosty" in it...JMO.

You look FAB in this pic!!

just curious - how old do u think i am?

ishtarchick

wwooow, you're seriously hot girl!!! uberpeach looks stunning on you
ssad.gif
i can't understand why none of the chromaglasses looked okay on me ... meh.
anyways your eyes look so amazing with silver pigment, don't worry you don't look like a tranny!!!