• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Silver, Grey, Black Smokey Eye [video link]

kuuipo1207

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd share this with you all if anyone was interested. Below is the look that is being created in the video.

Thanks!! Hope you all like it! :yes:

Here's the link for the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5OKvWCoZG8

1802727122_b8192d7b2a.jpg

1801885083_602bb745c9.jpg

seachell12

this looks fabulous! i watched the videos and a few of the others that you have done and you are a true talent! great job!

Bonbonroz

This tut is great! Thanks so much for making it!! I'm gonna try it as soon as I have all things needed...
Btw, you're really gorgeous!

Saira

I've just found this on youtube while looking for black/silver looks. I'm going to a ball next week and this look is PERFECT to go with my dress - just hope my basic skills can pull it off!

My only question is - what Urban Decay shadows are similar to the mac shadows used? I don't have easy access to anywhere stocking mac, but some department stores close to me do sell Urban Decay. I have Oil Slick already which I can used instead of Black Tied, but what about Electra, Silver Ring & Ricepaper?

Any help as to UD or any other brand will be much appreciated!

makeupgal

Such a pretty girl! I really enjoyed this tutorial. Thanks so much for this. Love the streaks in your hair lots btw.