Silvery Purple Goodness

crystalado

I am going to a wedding in two weeks and I am tring out new looks! My dress is purple and my shoes are silver! It is a very formal affair and my husband is the best man! So I am trying to look nice even though I am not going to be on display! So any CC is welcome!

All Mac Unless Stated

Face:

Studio Tech NC-45 in T-Zone
Mineralize Loose Foundation in Deep Dark
Nars Taj Mahal Blush
Gingerly Blush
MSF Warmed

Eyes:

UDPP
Beiging Shadestick
Lancome Style Section E/S
Pandemonium E/S
Beautiful Iris E/S
Satellite Dreams E/S
Carbon E/S
Vanilla E/S
Blacktrack F/L
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

Lips:

Myth L/S
Vino L/L
Cork L/L
Bare Necessity D/G

makeba

i think your beautiful and i love the colors. the only thing i would do is add a little bit more color to the apples of your cheeks (their beautiful by the way) and thats it. now my computer could be trippin and throwing off the color though. please post a pic of you all glammed out!!!!!!

crystalado

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
i think your beautiful and i love the colors. the only thing i would do is add a little bit more color to the apples of your cheeks (their beautiful by the way) and thats it. now my computer could be trippin and throwing off the color though. please post a pic of you all glammed out!!!!!!

Thank you! And I will try that! I am still very new to blush and things like that, but I will do that!

luvmkup

You look so cute! This look is a success, I think you should do your makeup just like this for the wedding.

M.A.C. head.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! YES GIRL! This is a great look! Hot but not too much for a wedding, especially since you aren't the bride hahahahaha!

I do agree with the blush tip. You have beautiful cheeks, you should show them off with some color.

crystalado

aww! Thank you ladies for all the compliments and the CC! This is definitely a look that I love and my hubby does too!

TDoll

Oh wow! Purples are beautiful on you. You did a really great job. If I were you, I would wear it just like this for the wedding! Your skin looks really glowy and nice too! Love this look all-around!

Latest posts