Simple FOTD with falsies...

AlliSwan

Went to a charity event the other night, but it was lame so I bailed. It was so O.C., full of newpsies lol... Whatever, any excuse to wear fake lashes! So I came home and changed into normal clothes and cam-whored it out for a bit before going to see my friend's band play.

Picture108.jpg

thisone.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Used: Prep&Prime eye with some moisturizer for slip, NW20 concealer on problem areas and eyes, BE mineral veil all over, Wedge on brows with clear brow gel, Shroom on lid with mixing medium, Knight Divine & Nighttrain to contour (not sure why it looks so brown, it was really blue-gray in person), Bobbi Brown granite gel eyeliner and Print e/s to line, Goldbit to highlight, #3 lashes cut to fit, NARS Torrid blush and Shimpagne MSF, C-Thru on lips.

Pei

Simple yet pretty.

How did u manage to stick the falsies so well?!

I can never stick that close to my lashline!

Blyss

I like how it looks so natural on you. Is it MAC #3 lashes? Also, I love the lip colour... It looks like the perfect light pink-beige. Do you have naturally really pink lip colour? C-Thru usually looks like a milky mess on me.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyss
I like how it looks so natural on you. Is it MAC #3 lashes? Also, I love the lip colour... It looks like the perfect light pink-beige. Do you have naturally really pink lip colour? C-Thru usually looks like a milky mess on me.

Yep, #3 lashes--dayum, good eye! Yes, my lips are pretty pigmented. The only way I can get a truly nude lip is to put concealor on them!

And thanks to everyone else for the kind words! I am working with my camera to get my more vibrant looks to show up, but so far it only picks up the "natural" looks grr...

Latest posts