Simple neutral look with dramatic lips.. long time no post~!

blackeneddove

AH I've been MIA.. kind off.. I still check the FOTDs of all you lovely ladies and gents but I haven't posted one in a few months! I've been in kind of a makeup rut, and I was interning for 10 weeks and couldn't wear dramatic makeup (dental office dress codes
thmbdn.gif
) and on my free time I'd just want to get out and do something versus spending time on my face. Now I'm done interning and looking for a job and have lots of free time, so here is my first FOTD in forever! Very simple, but just wanted to update
smiles.gif

All products are MAC unless otherwise stated
Eyes:
- Bare Canvas paint
- Scatterrays solarbits foiled w/ Fix +
- Bronzescape solarbits foiled w/ Fix +
- Sketch e/s
- Revlon Pure Pearl e/s
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Ardell 105 lashes
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara
- NYC brow pencil

Face:
- L'oreal Bare Naturale mineral powder in Light Ivory
- CG undereye concealer
- Fleur Power blush

Lips:
- Faultlessly F/W l/s (omg LOOOVE this!)
- So this Season l/g

IMG_2621.jpg

1-9.jpg

2-10.jpg

3-9.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone
xo Chelsea

nashoba95

oh.....i likey! I just realized i bought solar bits awhile ago and haven't even tried them on yet.......but i got a reason now. Thanks! *WINK*

blackeneddove

Thanks a bunch everyone <3
I was a little nervous to wear the lips out in public, not because they're more dramatic, but because they're so dark.. people did stare but I have fallen in love with that lipstick!

Shadowy Lady

you are working the dark lips, it looks hot! Also, I think no one does liner like you. Hope you don't go away anymore
winks.gif

amyzon

WOW! So I had only scrolled down part of the way at first, and only your eyes were visible and I thought, wow she really rocks those neutral looks... and then a few clicks later your lips were like BANG! LOL and it totally turned the look into this sexy goth vibe. So awesome and your hair looks great hottie
winks.gif
!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
you are working the dark lips, it looks hot! Also, I think no one does liner like you. Hope you don't go away anymore
winks.gif

Thanks! I love that lipstick. And you know.. I don't think anyone else does liner like me either! And I'll be posting more from now on!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
WOW! So I had only scrolled down part of the way at first, and only your eyes were visible and I thought, wow she really rocks those neutral looks... and then a few clicks later your lips were like BANG! LOL and it totally turned the look into this sexy goth vibe. So awesome and your hair looks great hottie
winks.gif
!

Yeah, I usually pair red lips with netural looks for the pin-up kind of look but I thought I'd mix it up and try out the purple vampy kind of lips! And ughh my hair is in awkward grow out stage from when it was a pixie.. but good to know it looks good! Thanks for showering my with comments miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Welcome back! We missed your pretty face... Lovin the lips here!!! Great job on your liner too
thmbup.gif
PERFECT!

Thanks hun!
And thanks everyone else for all your lovely comments! <3

Latest posts