• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Simplest Smokey on a Chocolate girl!

nongoma

Hi ladies,

I'm kinda new to this video tutorial stuff but I'm sure if I practice enough I'll get the hang of it real soon. Anyway here's a very effective but simple smokey eye using the Urban Decay Delux palette. Let me know what you'll think.

YouTube - Simplest Smokey Eye

gabi03

i love this look and your accent is quite gorgeous. can't wait to see more tuts from you!

lafemmenoir

Gorgeous informative and very clear. What do you record with as it is amazing quality. When will we see the looks with the Mehron like your blog?
smiles.gif

JustDivine

You need practice? You're a pro darling and I'm looking forward to more of your tutorials!! So good to see a UK WOC....loving it!

nongoma

Why thank you ladies! I'ma try to do more looks like the Mehron one soon. I just need to find the time! But I am happy to see that you like what I'm putting out there!

Thank you again!!!