Sinful Colors ????'s

Dr_Girlfriend

Not sure if this exists but I've tried a couple of Sinful Colors polishes and they seem to have a semi-matte/suede texture. Unfortunately I don't remember the color names (one was bright-ass pink and the other was a limey greenish color.) Has anyone tried these with the same results? Not a bad thing but just not what I expected.

purrtykitty

The bright-ass colors are neons, which have a semi-matte texture. I've got the neon violet and green ones and had the same results. I also got the same results with neons from other brands.

I like Sinful for what they are. Pretty cheap, kinda sheer, but there are some unique colors. Great to buy when I really need a polish fix, but don't have the funds for salon brands.

xsnowwhite

I have both of the ones youre talking about and the neon orange and neon purple and yes they are a flat finish. I just use a top coat and they look great

ghostsinsnow

I lovee Sinful Colors nail polish
smiles.gif
!! Some are pretty sheer, but they usually dry fast. Also, I just got two that are new and the formula has majorly improved: only two coats
smiles.gif
. They have great glitters and a hugee variety of colors for only $2, you can't beat it.

Caderas

i have about 8 of their polishes, and i LOOOVE them so much! although.. i can't recall any of the ones i purchased coming out to that texture! some have glitter, but the rest came out as more of a creme finish.

and fyi, i just purchased a new one i'm waiting to try out that looks like a minty green.. drugstore dupe for Peppermint Patty? it's called Mint Apple!

finchkittie

I actually really like Sinful Colors polish! The shades are gorgeous and they dry pretty quickly. My only complaint is that some of them are a bit too sheer but for $2, at least I can afford another coat or two!

socaldreamer

Most neons will turn out matte on the nail no matter the brand. A good top coat like Seche Vite or Out The Door will give them a glossy finish more like what you see in the bottle.

Latest posts