single white female status or whaaaaaaaaa???

Lauren1981

you aren't making a big deal.
this chick i used to live with moved in right? started buying the same exact food as me, would watch whenever i cooked and would cook the same exact shit as soon as i got done cooking, bought the same EXACT dishes as me, started using words i use, bought me clothes for my b-day that i already have and tried to act like she just knew what type of female i was, went and bought the same clothes i already had for herself, was starting to dress like me, THEN the bitch asked me to help her with makeup, right? this ho stole my shit! my MAC shit!!!!! she took my 224 brush, goldmine, freshwater, & beauty marked. she stole my disney movies which i ADORED because that's just a part of my childhood that i love. they came up missing after i told her how much i love disney movies (the older ones like sleeping beauty, aladdin, lion king etc) it didn't matter what i would do, say, or wear. she would always copy it, if not the same day, the VERY next day and it was SO blatent, creepy, frustrating, etc, etc, etc..... when she bought the same dishes as me, i CASUALLY mentioned buying my dishes at old time pottery and how i love everything there. THE NEXT DAY i get home and she had the same exact ones i had. it was fucking disgusting living with that bitch. disgusting and creepy.
i don't know about saying anything to the myspace chick since you don't really have to deal with her on a daily basis. i would just switch my shit up and keep it private

Shimmer

I feel about 16 years too old to read and understand what is going on so I'll just say to be safe and choose your friends wisely.

stronqerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
This is just totally weird. There is nothing normal about it!!! Ugh, just some people...

LOL but luckily I already know how cliche that movie is going to be. Beyonce is gonna beat the shit out of the crazy chick or possibly kill her (we got to admit it all the psychos always come back if there not dead in movies!) and then have her life back.

As far as I know so far I luckily don't have any e-stalkers and people stealing my "identity" online. If it does ever happen and I find out I'll laugh first about it and then go complete apeshit on the person just to try to freak them out.

I had a friend who constantly had people stealing her pics and her name even on myspace a few years back. She was a really pretty girl though so she was more prone to it happening to her. The guy I'm involved with use to be a straight myspace whore with like 50 million chicks on his page. He had the classic myspace perfect angle pics and shirtless ones going on for everyone to see. And A LOT of guys stole his pics and made fake profiles. I was bored one day like 3 years ago and decided to look through random people's myspaces and came across in just that one day 2 people using pics of him as their own on there. He always found it to be funny though and so did I lol. But I can see where it can get scary. Another guy who had hijacked his pics, formed a e-relationship online with some girl. They "dated" for months until someone told her that he was a fake and gave her the myspace link to my guy. She told him that she wanted to get to know the real him. He made a blog post on his page about it and just laughed at her. Eh, now do people wonder why it's not a good idea to form such "serious relationships" online especially when you've never actually met the person?

wthhhhhhh
th_confused_new.gif
stole his picture and had an online relationship
th_confused_new.gif
what is wrong with people !!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor girl, but she was probably using a fake picture too lol.

amberenees

sOoOOO...
i did it...
i sent her a message and said...

"i know you and i had been 'friends' on here at one point or another... & i'm not exactly sure what happened but i have to ask...
what is the deal w/ copying portions of my about me word for word? not upset just thought it was strange...."
NO RESPONES...
AND DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING...

& thats why babygirl is BLOCKED!!!

cupcake_x

Wow, hun!! People are flipping crazy. It means they're jealous, psychotic and have way too much time on their hands.

A girl who used to work with my boyfriend at his old job stalked me online and offline. She wanted to be with him and they hung out a little. She'd send me a million messages online and add me on every single social networking site I was on. She would add me as a friend and if I denied her, she would send me another one. It got so creepy he confronted her and they stopped talking, but she got even weirder with me. She'd send me so many messages (one of them asking me IF I WEAR TAMPONS?!!? She was like do you wear tampons?! You should use a DivaCup!") and one time I caught her following my boyfriend and I and staring at us. She even stole his iPod at work!
I also saw her driving down the street I was walking on and staring at me. Luckily she got fired and moved back across the country.

amberenees

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Wow, hun!! People are flipping crazy. It means they're jealous, psychotic and have way too much time on their hands.

A girl who used to work with my boyfriend at his old job stalked me online and offline. She wanted to be with him and they hung out a little. She'd send me a million messages online and add me on every single social networking site I was on. She would add me as a friend and if I denied her, she would send me another one. It got so creepy he confronted her and they stopped talking, but she got even weirder with me. She'd send me so many messages (one of them asking me IF I WEAR TAMPONS?!!? She was like do you wear tampons?! You should use a DivaCup!") and one time I caught her following my boyfriend and I and staring at us. She even stole his iPod at work!
I also saw her driving down the street I was walking on and staring at me. Luckily she got fired and moved back across the country.

wOw...
she didn't by chance move to Phx-AZ did she???
crazy-guuuuuhhhhsss theese days!!!

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
wthhhhhhh
th_confused_new.gif
stole his picture and had an online relationship
th_confused_new.gif
what is wrong with people !!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor girl, but she was probably using a fake picture too lol.

I'm not sure if it happens now with his pics getting stolen and used by others as he's cut down on how many friends he has and set his profile to private. I actually really don't know what goes on with his myspace as were not friends on there (by my choice) lol.

I did feel bad for the girl at first as she had made replies to his blog that he posted for the whole world to see. She didn't seem weird of anything, she was in fact a pretty girl too. Still not a good idea to commit to some e-stranger with less than 5 pics of themselves posted up just cause they "love you" lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberenees
sOoOOO...
i did it...
i sent her a message and said...

"i know you and i had been 'friends' on here at one point or another... & i'm not exactly sure what happened but i have to ask...
what is the deal w/ copying portions of my about me word for word? not upset just thought it was strange...."
NO RESPONES...
AND DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING...

& thats why babygirl is BLOCKED!!!

I doubt this girl will have the balls to write you a message back! Probably cause she's not only very insecure but probably knows herself how much of a wacko she made herself out to be!

Quote:

Now that girl is another wackjob. Luckily she has moved farrrrrrr away from you.

What the heck are divacups btw anyways?!

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Hahahahaha!

And DivaCups are menstrual cups. I actually have one, its just mighty uncomfortable.

I've heard of menstrual cups before! And yeah they don't sound too comfortable....or mess free either TMI I know I know sorry lol.

zzoester

How creepy and weird. I hope she gets a life and delete your info/about me stuff from her profile. I can't believe she copied that!