Sisley Phyto-Teint Eclat foundation

Beauty11111

Has anyone tried this foundation? Is it worth the price? It’s very expensive but I think the lightest shade may be a perfect colour match for me. Does anyone know where it can be purchased online from a reliable source?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Has anyone tried this foundation? Is it worth the price? It’s very expensive but I think the lightest shade may be a perfect colour match for me. Does anyone know where it can be purchased online from a reliable source?
So funny to see this thread... I was just playing around with Sisley products for the first time today- I'd always just passed the counter.

I've heard primarily good things about the foundation and I believe you can buy it online from Neiman Marcus.

Personally, I fell absolutely in love with one of their eye shadows today, which is bad, since it's one more thing getting added to the list of stuff I have to buy... The colour is called Starlight, I believe and it's the most perfect pewter I've ever seen (and I've looked a lot). I also read some great reviews of their shadows on line tonight, which isn't doing any good in dissuading me from buying this one...

Latest posts