Sketch. Is it worth getting?

Karen_B

I've been eyeing Sketch eyeshadow for a while, but I'm not sure if I should get it or not. Is it worth getting?

knoxydoll

YES! It's a great crease colour and a great alternative to using black in a neutral look or for pinks and purples. I'm on my second pot of it now.

iheartangE

I think it's a really great "basic" color to have in your kit-especially if you like to do pink or purple looks! Although to be fair, I don't actually own Sketch...haha, I have a color from Stila that looks exactly like it so I use that, but I definitely get a lot of use out of my wannabe-Sketch so I say go for it!

xoleaxo

i think it's a great color to have in your palette.. it's really versatile. i just used it in my crease with all that litters on the lid and it was prettttyy. just that little touch of color to make your eyes pop.

can i just say that i LOVE my Sketch!! you must get it, its fantastic..

heres my perfect sketch look that i actually wore on my wedding day..

BE prime time for eyes, lid only
MAC painterly top of brow down to crease
MAC Kid in the crease
MAC Pfloof! under the brow
MAC Sketch in the > and faded into the crease
BE soft black eyeliner dry lined top & bottom
MAC #7 lashes

makeba

i love me some sketch eyeshadow because it goes so well with pinks,purples and neutral colors etc. its a very nice color to have. i usually use it with expensive pink, mythology and amber lights.

ritchieramone

I don't often use it as an eyeshadow, but I often use it to fill in my eyebrows!
thmbup.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
YES! It's a great crease colour and a great alternative to using black in a neutral look or for pinks and purples. I'm on my second pot of it now.

My thoughts exactly. I really like using it in my crease when I want to use a warm color but don't want to use brown. I also like to use it instead of black because it's softer. I would get it!

Latest posts