Sketch-y from the Thunder

Julia Vanhorn

God that would make a great name for a FOTD. The reason why this thread is here is because I try to make Sketch work on me, but it drowns out the other three shades in the Thunder quad. I tryed using it for the V in the outer corners of my eyes but it is still too dark. The other colors look so great on me and really flatters my hazel eyes, but I don't want to leave Sketch completely out. Is there anything I can do to include Sketch without making it too dark? Thanks in advance!!!

Shawna

First off, I would suggest tapping your brush to remove the excess e/s or it goes on super dark. I copied the thunder look the other day and the sketch was way to dark so I blended vanilla pigment over top of it and it was perfect. Thunder would work to tone it down too. Just play around with it and you'll find something that works. I had the exact same problem with inventive e/s. I love the colour, but it needs to be toned down too. HTH
smiles.gif

KJam

It's fabulous as a liner, smoked lightly into the outer V (I line with the 266, kind of doing a cats eye - then blend blend blend with the 224 into my shadow - very glam)