Skin on face rubbed raw

tricky

The skin around my mouth is rubbed raw from making out with a guy who had stubble on his face. What can I do to get it to heal quickly?? I've been putting Neosporin on it but that's it. I really hope it gets better ASAP & doesn't leave a scar or something.
ssad.gif
Could it leave a scar?

NutMeg

God I hate that! My bf and I have a rule, either freshly shaved or long enough to be soft. I wouldn't worry about it scarring, it happens to me all the time (because the rule isn't always followed
ssad.gif
). I don't have any suggestions for healing it fast, I always just leave it alone.

tricky

It's not that it's just red either. The skin is all rough and peeling too. This is why I am worried about scarring.
ssad.gif

frocher

It's happened to me before, my skin was raw and scabbed over. The best thing to do is to gently wash it to keep it clean and to use an ointment like Neosporin. You are really doing all you can at the moment. If you are really worried try going to your derm, he may be able to give you an ointment that is a bit stronger. Sorry that happened and hope it heals soon.

Kuuipo

I'd skip the neosporin and use a hydrocortisone creme.
Make him shave. That's just wrong.
thmbdn.gif

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky
It's not that it's just red either. The skin is all rough and peeling too. This is why I am worried about scarring.
ssad.gif

Yeah, it's happened to me. No scarring.

Latest posts