Skincare help! - Anti-Aging / Preventative?

zeroxstar

Hey Ladies,

I was hoping someone with experience in skincare products could help me out! What is a good anti-aging/preventative face lotion and eye cream? or simply a great anti-aging line? Nothing tooo pricey - any recommendations would be good!

Skin type: combo and slightly sensitive

I've been looking into products by MD Forte (the glycolic line) and Ole Henrickson (the three wonders kit or truth moisterizer) - any reviews on these?

Thanks so much!

CosmePro

I tend to get tired of one brand and switch to another. After spending literally $1000's on different lines from Mary Kay to Clarins I have come to the conclusion that I get bored easily
smiles.gif
The products either stop working, or I do LOL. I basically cycle with 3 different systmes now 1.) clinique 2.) Dermalogica and 3.) MD Formulations. I like all of them it's jsut after awhile they dont seem to do as well for my skin so I switch to the next...anyway, weird, but it works for me.

Korms

I don't know how old you are but if you are in your teens or 20's then all you really need is a good SPF! I really like the Avon Anew range for specific anti-aging stuff, I only have a few lines under my eyes and their eye creams do a good job of plumping these out and it's cheap.

This article from The Beauty Brains is quite useful (as are the related articles linked at the bottom of the article)

Top 5 Anti-aging Treatments | The Beauty Brains

zeroxstar

^ thanks! It's actually not for me - it's for my older sister, i'm not worried about that stuff just yet..
smiles.gif

claire87john

Topically, vitamin C is probably the most powerful antioxidant for your skin, scientifically proven to stimulate collagen production and brighten overall skin tone. Green tea is another popular antioxidant, but its effectiveness is debatable. Some people think green tea particles are too big to be absorbed and used by the skin, while others think it's just as good as vitamin C.

in many countries, products with EGF (epidermal growth factor) are gaining ground as increasingly popular anti-aging treatments. These growth factors are naturally occurring molecules in the human body that decrease in production with age. By applying EGF topically, you are essentially supplying your skin with fresh resources to renew and regenerate your epidermis....Good Luck i hope somehow i help you :)