skinfinishes

PnkCosmo

The mineralize skinfinish?

Are they releasing any more of these? I got my hands on a pink one, and LOVE it!!

I usually just buff it onto my cheekbones, or layer it over a cheek gel blush.

thenumberdevil

i also have the pink one, and i'm in love! i use the 187 brush to avoid being too sparkly, and i swirl it on my cheekbones. i sometimes use it as a brow highlight, and over matte blushes to make them sparkly. as an NW20, the pink one really gives me an amazing glow!

thenumberdevil

hah, oh i forgot:

the last time i went to my counter i was talking to the manager about them, and she said that she had attended a "managers meeting" where they had been clamoring for more skinfinishes. they were told that while they will not be made permanent due to the sheer time it takes to make them (baking, etc.) they will release some with many upcoming collections, because they always sell well.

jasper17

I have Porcelain Pink and I use it on a daily basis over my blush to give it that extra oomph. My only issue with it is it goes to powder very quickly but otherwise I love it.

cinnamongurlee

i have shimpagne and porcelain pink. i love them both and use them as highlighters for cheeks and for eyes. i love them.

my only beef is that the integrity of the product is not that strong, if you dropped it, it would crumble easily, cleaving it into at least two halves, if not shattering the whole thing into oblivion. (happened to my first skinfinish). apparently the baking of the skinfinish happends in 2 parts (2 halves) then they fuse the two halves by wetting and baking a second time. one half flat, the other half is flat on one side and curved (convex)on the other side.

the product itself is really soft, and application is beautiful on the skin, leaving a shimmery, non-glittery effect. as much as it is its greatest strength, it is also this product's greatest weakness

midnightlouise

I have So Ceylon, which I love, and I put it on with the 129 just like I do my blush.
smiles.gif

PrettyKitty

Shimpagne is my fave highlighter. I use it with the #187 brush for a soft finish.

So Ceylon isn't shimmery like the others Mineralize Skinfinish, but its a beautiful shimmery bronzey-pink color.

Cedar

I use the So Ceylon as bronzer. I'm Malfoy-pale (NC15) and most bronzers look horrifically fake on me, but I apply So Ceylon with a fluffy brush where bronzer normally goes and it looks nice.