~~Slapped on a little "Inter-View"~~

jdechant

This is my first time trying out the Red She Said Inter-view MES. Wow..it has amazing color payoff!! Just took a few pics before I rushed off to work!
Happy Friday everyone!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

FACE
Select Coverup in NW25
Hyper Real SPF 15 in NC400
Strobe Cream
Mineralize Skinfinsh/Natural in Medium Plus
MSF in Gold Deposit

Eyes
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Inter-view MES (Was brave today so I even used the GLITTER STRIP!!)
Deep Truth e/s
Rice paper e/s (highlight)
Brun Eyeshadow (brows)
Blacktrack Fluideline
Feline Eye Kohl
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

LIPS
Dervish Lip Liner
Viva Glam V
See Thru Lipglass
(I know, I know..same lip as my last look..it's my new "everyday" lip combo)

UGH! Seriously guys, don't mind the hair..I'm having one of those bad hair days!!

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

NicksWifey

Inter-view does look great on you! And I love the lip look you've been wearing lately, it looks good on you
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Why did I look at this gorgeous look??? I want that trio now. ;-)

You look stunning and I love your signature lip look.

l1onqueen

I have been waiting 4ever for someone to do a fotd with this! I brought it and haven't had any idea what I wanted to do with it. Great job!

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
I have been waiting 4ever for someone to do a fotd with this! I brought it and haven't had any idea what I wanted to do with it. Great job!

Lol..I know! I was searching for looks the other day..couldn't really find anything though! I will definitely play around with it and try to figure some other stuff to do..I'm not really creative when it comes to pairing up colors..haha..sometimes stuff that you don't think would work ends up working well and vice versa..

jdechant

Quote:
Inter-view does look great on you! And I love the lip look you've been wearing lately, it looks good on you
smiles.gif

Aww..thank you!

Quote:
Why did I look at this gorgeous look??? I want that trio now. ;-)

You look stunning and I love your signature lip look.

Lol...I know, looking at FOTD's can spark the urge to want to buy..lol but the Inter-view MES really is great, but possibly dupable...

juicygirl

stunning. i tried the lip combo today at work and interestingly, i got two compliments on it from patients. although it looked nowhere as good as yours does. thanks! =]

frankenkitty71

So beautiful! The colors are great and I love the glitter! I think that loving glitter is somewhere on the X chromasome! I just can't help it!

jdechant

Quote:
So glad I bought this....Now you can come over and do mine!!! You look 100% fabulous as always!

Lol...thanks girl! haha..might be tempted to go down to Texas and get away from all this SNOW...yuck!

Quote:
stunning. i tried the lip combo today at work and interestingly, i got two compliments on it from patients. although it looked nowhere as good as yours does. thanks!

I am soo glad that the lip combo worked for you!!

Quote:
So beautiful! The colors are great and I love the glitter! I think that loving glitter is somewhere on the X chromasome! I just can't help it!

Thats too funny! I am sure it has something to do with Christmas...gotta decorate the tree with sparkly decorations, why not my face?? haha

Penn

you are sooo beautiful! the trio looks great on you! how was it working with the glitter strip?

I didn't know there was snow in Alberta already, I think I'd trade snow with sunshine over this gloomy rain any day >_<

Latest posts