Slave to Love vs. Fleur Power

pinkmilk

Can anyone compare the two? I LOVE the name of Slave to love but i dont want to get it if it is too close in color with Fleur Power.

TIA~

absolut_blonde

I'd like to know this too! From the pictures, it looks a tad more muted/dusty and perhaps a tiny bit cooler but it'd be great to hear from someone who's seen it IRL.

user3

From a MAC Chat I did because I was wondering the same, I was told it is more Slave is daker almost rosy. Where as Fleur is a more brighter coral pink.

rouquinne

so, is Slave to Love like Variety without the shimmer???

someone asked me if i thought it was like NARS Torrid, but i think Torrid is lighter than StL.

STL is nothing like torrid. Torrid is much lighter and apricot. STL seemed very dark to me. I tried it on and it was gorgeous. It is unlike any NARS blush I have... maybe a rosier lovejoy without the shimmer. It is closer to that than it is to torrid. It actually looks kind of like the dusky rose background here.
smiles.gif

exballerina

Slave to Love is kinda like Blushbaby and Gingerly mixed together? It's a really dusty rose without shimmer.

absolut_blonde

I agree with the previous poster-- Blushbaby + Gingerly is a good comparison. My initial thought upon seeing Slave to Love was that it looked like a tawnier, slightly peachier Blushbaby minus the pinkish tones. Then again, the counter I was at tends to have pretty bad lighting.

I was disappointed, though. I was expecting a slightly more pink, duskier version of Fleur Power but IMO the two were nothing alike at all. I didn't even really see any 'coral' in Slave To Love.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Can anyone compare the two? I LOVE the name of Slave to love but i dont want to get it if it is too close in color with Fleur Power.

TIA~

I do to . if you remember the group Roxy Music - they sang the song Slave to Love ... I love it so!!!!!
smiles.gif

ladydanger

slave to love is somewhat like pinch me with a bit of blushbaby mixedin. but since it is a matte, we must be careful with how much we put on. it's especially gorgeous on darker skintones.

Latest posts