sleek storm palette makeup

thebeautybible

dscn2498o.jpg
dscn2556t.jpg

This is quite a different look for me as I usually shy away from colour on my eyes, but for this look I decided to mix it up a little with some green and a red-purple.​
FACE:
Nars Sheer Glow foundation applied with fingers​
Benefit Hello Flawless powder to set makeup and give me a little more coverage​
Accessorise baked bronzer in "2" applied lightly round the contours of my face​
Mac Cream Colour Base "Tickle me Pink" along my cheeks​
Accessorize Merged Blusher in "3 Pretty Pink" on the tops of my cheeks as a highlight​
LIPS:
I wanted the lips quite nude so the focus was kept on the eyes;​
MAC lipstick in Equality
Collection 2000 Love your Lips lipgloss in"2 Delight"
dscn2495c.jpg
gf001.jpg
EYES:
Benefit Brow Palette in Light to fill in my brows​
For the eye colours, I used the Sleek Storm Palette:
1. I applied the light campaign colour all over my lid concentrating in my inner corner to open up my eyes,​
2. I applied the slightly darker bronze/gold colour onto the outer half of my lid​
3. I then choose the dark burgundy purple for the crease and really built up the intensity, but blending the edges as I went​
4. I added a pop of the dark emerald green quite thick under my lower lash line adding a little just in the very outer corner of my upper lash line.​
Maybelline Khol Express eyeliner in "metallic green" in the lower water line​
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "eldorado" in my upper water line​
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara and lots of it to finish off the look.​

MedicalMaladies

God your skin is amazing! Completely flawless.
I was wondering, do you find the Nars sheer glow moves around your face/creases more than other foundations? I've got it and even though I use a primer and powder I find it creases after a couple hours (particularly around the nose, mouth and chin).

laurajean396

This is stunning. Makes me wanna bust my storm palette back out. you are beautiful. Going to check your blog out now.

thebeautybible

God your skin is amazing! Completely flawless.
I was wondering, do you find the Nars sheer glow moves around your face/creases more than other foundations? I've got it and even though I use a primer and powder I find it creases after a couple hours (particularly around the nose, mouth and chin).

yeah i do find this too. its a shame because i love the finish it gives me but it separates and moves on me.