Sleep. Is it enough?

BeverlyTazz

Have you heard the saying we only need 6 hours of sleep a day? Well, Researchers at the University of California, San Francisco, discovered that some people have a gene that enables them to function well on six hours of sleep a night. This gene, however, is very rare, appearing in less than 3% of the population. For the other 97% of us, six hours doesn’t come close to cutting it. I sleep late at night and I tend to feel dizzy during the day and even dozing off. But that's just me. Don't let it happen to you.

makeupbyomar

I feel totally rested when I get 5 - 6 hours of sleep at night. Any more than that, then I feel lethargic when I do finally get up and the beginning of my day just seems rough.

Not gonna lie though... I do love my 1/2 hour naps at lunch. :cool:

BeverlyTazz

I feel totally rested when I get 5 - 6 hours of sleep at night. Any more than that, then I feel lethargic when I do finally get up and the beginning of my day just seems rough.

Not gonna lie though... I do love my 1/2 hour naps at lunch. :cool:
Yeah, sometimes too much sleep will affect our bodies to react, as you said. You will feel tired when you have too much sleep.
At times I too have power naps during break time. I feel refresh and ready to continue my work.

NolAli

6-hour sleep is my minimum. If I sleep less, I feel bad, both physically and emotionally. I usually have a headache, low mood, red eyes, etc. Also, from my own experience, I know that it is important to have a proper regime. I used to work at night and ended up suffering from insomnia. It took me much time to get rid of it. I finally can fall asleep without taking my canadian pharmacy pills. Now I do my best to sleep at least 7-8 hours.

Last edited:

Latest posts