Slenderize Gloss

Dark_Phoenix

FUZE Slenderize Guilt Free Lip Gloss

Quote:
What it is:
A super shiny lip gloss inspired by Fuze energy drinks that energizes and slenderizes.

What it does:
Quench your thirst for a beauty buzz with FUZE Slenderize Guilt Free Gloss. Infused with the healthy, delicious fruit flavors and appetite curbing energy boasting ingredients found in FUZE Slenderize beverages. One Delicious dab on the lips will give you a taste of what all the Hollywood starlets are losing it over! Always on the lips, never on the hips!

Do think this is false advertising or is it legit?

Shimmer

Re: Slederize Gloss

No way it's legit.
But the Fuze blueberry raspberry drinks are yummy.

Loveleighe

Re: Slederize Gloss

i just saw the same thing last night was going o ask as well. I suppose it may work but i don't think it's worth the money. As we should all know by know the fast and easy is usually never good for last results. I wonder if it has side effects.

Dreamergirl3

Not false advertising, clever (if deceitful) marketing. Besides, if having even vanilla flavored lip balm on my lips is enough to make me hungrier, I'd be ravenous if it were yummy, sweet and fruity!

astronaut

I heard that there really isn't any taste to it. You would think something like that would at least have a flavor right? I don't know myself though.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
ridiculous! i want one though

th_LMAO.gif
you are too funny! I agree though

dollbaby

Yeah, it's definatly not ligit haha. I have the Dragonfruit Lime one & it smells soooo amazing, it lifts me up whenever i need it hehe. however, there is absolutly no taste to it. & it's a clear gloss @ $18.50. It's a cute idea, cute packaging & comes in great smells but I'll reach for clear MAC lipglass more.

Latest posts