slighty on the Rainbow side FOTD & 'light' EOTD.

mellz

Jesus Lauren...just amazing! I'm sooooooooo envious of you! All your combos turn out fantastic. The last one is just...amazing. Looks like something that should be in a magazine. I would try it but I know mine would look like crap compared to yours. Even the liner is perfect!

~LadyLocks~

I've seen your stuff on myspace and even then, I was taken back. Glad to see you on Specktra, you do amazing work!! Please post more
eyelove.gif

Q o B

wow, THANKS everyone! I'm glad the pictures decided to work..I knew mypicgallery was just being temporarily gay, and I'm still tryin to figure out why the pictures just don't show up automatically like they did yesterday..?

haha anyways, ya, thanks EVERYONE!! I feel all welcomed after bein away for ohhhh..I dunno..I really don't even remember the last time I posted on specktra.

glittergoddess:tutorials are SOO hard for me..I always try to do one but end up with like 50 different steps that I didn't even know where coming, if that makes sense. and I have such a hard time describing, But I guess I will have to give it a go again one of these days. Prob on the second one, I kinda really did like the turn out
greengrin.gif

mickey mouse: I've been seriously doin makeup since sept. '04..I'll never forget the exact time. It's been nothing but fun and fulfilling ever since!

Luna: I pretty much LOVE the cake liner, now that I'm gettin the hang of it with my lil tiny brush..at first it was like gettin used to liquid liner all over again, just with the brush. I sucked using it on myself. but I think it's coming along, it's so much easier for me putting it on someone else. And it does come out pretty black. The brown it comes with is pretty nice too, it's true to the color. I really like it!

mzreyez: you should invest in the liquidlast!! I have a few of them and JUST NOW discovered how to use them..they were just sitting there collecting dust..I thought I wasted more money on impulse buying, but I kinda like these now.
greengrin.gif

whew thats alot!!

So again, Thanks everyone! I'll try to keep up with the times and post when I get the chance.
greengrin.gif
I'm even lazy when it comes to adding to my myspace..so sad..

sassygirl224

Wow - your blending is soooo smoooth and perfect. First one is so bright and vivid, so much fun! Second one is just gorgeous! Love them both ~ you have some serious talent!

magi

OMG - is this hand made
lol.gif
It really looks like PHOTOSHOPped or sprayed - such a perfect job! I love it...

zori

Amazing ... I love them and your blending is perfect! I would love to see more!!!

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zori
Amazing ... I love them and your blending is perfect! I would love to see more!!!

check out her myspace. it will blow your mind.