Slimshine and Strange Hybrid are online on maccosmetics.com

lsperry

Yoohoo!! Glad to order my haul. Can't wait to receive them. Ordered from both Strange Hybrid and Slimshine AND this time they even have face charts for the collection!! They are GORGEOUS!
clap.gif

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLady1970
Are the Slimshines really LE?
hmm.gif

Yeah. but they are eligible for B2M so if you've got a stockpile of empties you can get them for free! hehe, I'm a dork.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLady1970
Actually the face charts are the only thing I like from SH!
greengrin.gif

I agree, I am also liking the looks, specially strange hybrid.

HotLady1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosquared
am i the only one who only finds a few things from sh interesting?

Me! I like the look of Flowerplay and maybe the Jardin Aires pigment and that's it!

karinaf

I keep talking myself out of all of my purchases. I think I'm down to petalpoint, flowerplay, hothouse, floral fantasy, moonflower and fertile. We'll see how rose blanc and seedling look in the stores. Im saving most of my money for the piggies and msfs in June!

MAC_Whore

I know the MAC site pics normally show their swatches in a bright, cool light, but the pigments look nothing like our pics in the Specktra Swatch section. The MAC site pics look way too washed out.

Oh, and check out the description for Cocoamour Slimshine. It is:
"Beutral coll brown with matching pearl". Ahhh yes, I have always wanted a beutral coll brown lipstick.
smiles.gif

poddygirl

I was kinda tempted by the color story descriptions but not so much now that I have seen the photos. Probably will get a few lippies/glosses as I have some B2M but nothing else appeals. Same with the Slimshines. Wondering if I am losing my MAC mojo
hmm.gif

surfdiva

Even though I'm on makeup spending lockdown (boo hoo) I'm going to tempt fate and swing by Nordie's today to check it out. I'm all over Prize Petal and First bloom l/g, and perhaps Rose Blanc e/s (does this remind anybody else of Ricepaper, or is it just me?)

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
Yeah. but they are eligible for B2M so if you've got a stockpile of empties you can get them for free! hehe, I'm a dork.

Help!
smiles.gif
Live Chat just told my they weren't eligible? Are you at a store or a counter? Where did you hear they were allowed? I have sooo many empties and I would really like to use them for B2M.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

"Beutral coll brown with matching pearl". Ahhh yes, I have always wanted a beutral coll brown lipstick.
smiles.gif

^What the heck is 'Beutral Coll Brown??'
hmm.gif
lmao.gif

Krasevayadancer

Truth be told at first I told myself I didnt like all that much from this collection other than some eyeshadows and the powerpoints. Looking at the looks though, i just might get more of the eyeshadows. And i am really eager to try the slimshines!

MisStarrlight

I'm at a counter, but we were told at Update that since they are technically considered lipsticks they were eligible.

Quote:
Help!
smiles.gif
Live Chat just told my they weren't eligible? Are you at a store or a counter? Where did you hear they were allowed? I have sooo many empties and I would really like to use them for B2M.

eulchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by karinaf
I keep talking myself out of all of my purchases. I think I'm down to petalpoint, flowerplay, hothouse, floral fantasy, moonflower and fertile. We'll see how rose blanc and seedling look in the stores. Im saving most of my money for the piggies and msfs in June!

same with me. i dont have much money and so i just had a small wishlist to start with, but its getting smaller and smaller. im a total eye make-up junkie but i wont get anything from this collection for the eyes. maybe
strange hybrid lipstick and prize petal or cultured lipglass. maybe an slimshine.
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Hmm wonder if my counter will let me get away with that.
smiles.gif
Probably not,. but worth a try. I have all the local MAC hot spots on speed dial,.. I'll call and ask after work,.. heheheheh I have aldo heard that some counters were trading B2M empties for items other than lippies,.. aggh that would be heaven. And not unfair,. I mean heck the $$ used to get the empties should really offset the cost of one regular item.

Juneplum

Quote:
smiles.gif

ah ha ha ha! i was DYING when i read that
lmao.gif
lmao.gif