Slimshine Lipsticks!

brokenplaything

So guess what! I went to buy another slimshine today, and it was recently decided that SLIMSHINES ARE PERMANENT!!!

Don't woory about having to buy them all! THEY ARE PERMANENT....confirmed with Customer Service!!!!!!

xoxox

gohgoomah

YAY! i have yet to purchase one, but i have been really wanting to due to the raves i've been hearing on them
smiles.gif
i felt kind of pressure to buy them since i thought they were going to be LE, but YAY!
greengrin.gif

melliquor

Yay. I hope they come out with some new colours. I bought almost the whole line. I love the Slimshines. Too bad... that I bought them on Ebay though.

MisStarrlight

Hmmmmm....I wonder what the permanent displayer is going to look like. And are all shades going to be permanent or just a few like the plushglasses?...and are they going to wait until the mattenes come out before they build the displayer & officially "announce" it (since the website still says l/e & we still have yet to get another shipment of them) incase all of them become permanent?

Hahaha, can you tell they haven't told the MAs anything yet?

Chelseaa

YAY! =D
I lovelovelove slimshines. I was upset because I wouldn't be able to buy more for a while. Guess I don't have to worry about running out of time now.

BlahWah

That's the most awesome news b/c I was just in the middle of swap for one but found out the swapper's a fraud so I won't be getting it after all! It was Most Wanted, which would be hot for my sis's wedding (going with a red theme). Good to know I can still get it!

veilchen

That would be so great, but I'm slightly confused. I just had a live chat with Barbara and after reading Specktra I thought I'd ask her, especially how they would handle it in Europe, but already after my general question about them becoming permanent she said they were "limited edition only and there are no plans to make them permanent". ??

bellaetoile

i bought a bunch of them, and only really like two of them. still, the two thati like (bare and long-stem rose) are practically HG lip products for me. bare is the perfect natural, not-too-nude lip color for everyday wear for me, plus, i love how they're a little glossy. i really hope they do become permanent, i'm getting so sick and tired of all these massive-sized LE lines coming and going.

Smilla

Oh man, I hope this is true! I prefer SS to lipsticks or gloss. If they are made perm it would be a smart decision by MAC as it seems loads of people love Slimshine and would continue to buy them.

Winthrop44

I really hope they're permanent too. I got several early on but just added Most Wanted today and it is gorgeous!